Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family reunion visa - Address problem

Toggle
Family reunion visa - Address problem
Answer
10/24/16 4:41 PM
Hello everyone,

My wife applied for Family reunion visa from Mumbai consulate (India). We are married on June and she came to Germany with tourist visa for 3 months. She went back because of a personal work. Now she applied for family reunion visa from Mumbai (oct 2016) . Everything looked fine at the first glance. Later we figured out that there will be a person appointed to check the marriage who will be coming to the stated addresses to verify the marriage and inquires the neighbours and sends an approval to German embassy.
My wife has recently moved from where they lived before(in mumbai) Her passport and the application has the old address and now she lives in new address.
Is this a problem to stop our visa process?. What could we do (emails or followups) to make the marriage verification process smoother?

Thank you so much in advance.!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family reunion visa - Address problem
Answer
11/25/16 8:10 PM as a reply to Muthu S.
Muthu S:
Hello everyone,

My wife applied for Family reunion visa from Mumbai consulate (India). We are married on June and she came to Germany with tourist visa for 3 months. She went back because of a personal work. Now she applied for family reunion visa from Mumbai (oct 2016) . Everything looked fine at the first glance. Later we figured out that there will be a person appointed to check the marriage who will be coming to the stated addresses to verify the marriage and inquires the neighbours and sends an approval to German embassy.
My wife has recently moved from where they lived before(in mumbai) Her passport and the application has the old address and now she lives in new address.
Is this a problem to stop our visa process?. What could we do (emails or followups) to make the marriage verification process smoother?

Thank you so much in advance.!
Well communicate this to German embassy in Mumbai as they are the responsible authority who appoint people to conduct marriage verification. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott