Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

English movies online streaming in DVD Format.

Hi,

I already googled but didnt find any clean website where one can watch english movies online(without download) in DVD format.

Do you know any good website which gives this information before actually starting the movie? Kindly share.

Many Thanks,
Mohan.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: English movies online streaming in DVD Format.
Respuesta
28/03/11 13:34 en respuesta a krishna mohan.
I really doubt if there are any "legal" sites offering such services in Germany like "HULU" in USA.

Though there are many not-legal streaming site/forum which offers it but with lots of advertisement. To avoid it just use firefox+adblock. Train adblock over the website few time to get a clean site without add.

To know the non-legal site, Ask Google uncle or join some forum.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/03/11 23:50 en respuesta a krishna mohan.
Hi Ranjeet,

Thank you for your idea with Adblock.

If its ok, you can mention the non-legal websites what you use.

If anybody knows any good website, please share.

Many thanks,
Mohan.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/04/11 18:27 en respuesta a krishna mohan.
hey mohan,

may be u try letmewatchthis.com

emoticon emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/04/11 1:15 en respuesta a krishna mohan.
Hi,
check this http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d4d516fdb6c4

Enjoy.

dilbir
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/04/11 22:53 en respuesta a krishna mohan.
Try netflix.com. Not sure you have to be in USA or from anywhere you can stream this site in your TV, if you have internet TV. Also if anybody interested to try www.reliableiptv.com, find out from their website... it is for Indian telugu movies... good quality streaming, you just need HDMI to your TV and Roku box from them to watch good quality movies and indian telugu channels.

Btw., I am back in this trust7 group after a long break. I got an email from Detlief (of course, it's a group email) and was very happy to see his email after a long time. After I move to USA in 2005, I used to check this forum for 1 or 2 yrs and busy with my work. I was a regular reader in this website.

Let me know guys if you need any help to know about USA jobs etc.

regards,
Srikanth
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/04/11 19:10 en respuesta a krishna mohan.
@Srikanth,

Txs for info. I have a question:
I have a German Citizenship, am i allowed to work in USA? or do i need to apply for H1? Is there any Spl quota?

Could you please explain work oppertunities/Procedure in USA for German CZ holders.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/04/11 21:11 en respuesta a krishna mohan.
Good question, I have no clue that German Citizens can work in USA or not... i know you can visit USA without any visa, for work you need to apply for work visa... Google it you may find the answer.

check www.murthy.com forums they may have some good details.

Srikanth
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/04/11 23:40 en respuesta a krishna mohan.
@justdoit

I would have rather started a new thread with your question. It helps others find answers easily.

Anyways, here is the short answer: you have to have a valid visa if you are travelling to the USA for gainful employment. For all other kind of visits, where you would not earn, you, as a German citizen, are allowed to visit and stay in the USA.

Here is the detailed information: http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/DE/Laenderinformationen/00-SiHi/UsaVereinigteStaatenSicherheit.html?nn=362966#doc335722bodyText4

You can find detailed information about all other countries on the same website as well.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott