Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Family Reunion delayed from Last Year

Toggle
Family Reunion delayed from Last Year
family reunion complain
Answer
11/9/16 12:04 PM
Hi. 
 I am from Pakistan and living in Germany from last two years. I am holding Blue Card since I am  here. I got married in september 2015. My husband holds permanant residancy of spain , as he also Pakistani National we married in Pakistan.
My husband applied dependant visa in November 2015, in German Embassy Madrid, spain. He was asked to submit German Languag A1 because I first arrived in Germany as Unmarried this is the reason my husband has to pass A1. He did and submitted the documents in February,2016 including our  all other required documents for Marriage verification from Pakistan.

German Embassy, Madrid strictly said to us to not ask before 6 months which is normal time period to get  Marriage verification from Pakistan and informed us that we can meet each other as we both are resident in Europe. 
Our verification at homes was done at 10th June at our parent's home.

Until September, no information received from Embassy.  I am moved to Munich and found new appartment in September. and asked my husband to submit latest contractual documents. When he arrived in Madrid, Embassy the concerned person in visa section realized its already long time passed. Now they again put us on waiting that German Embassy Pakistan is sending us the documents than we will contact your husband. And now it's been 3 week ago just waiting. In total process its been 11 months that we are waiting for our Family Reunion visa to be processed and on this 17th Novemebr it will be a year to struggling with this visa.
I never heared this kind of treatment anywhere on the forums and individua experiences.

I am litterly pissed of this all situation, it is now effecting my health and increasing the depression. I need suggestion that how should I deal now. I want to file a Complaint against Embassy , as we both have already spend lot of money in visiting each other. I am now feeling that we both are treating unfairly. 

It would be nice if someone give me suggestion.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Complaint Against Embassy
Answer
10/24/16 4:05 PM as a reply to Samavia Khalid.
Blame on current situation. Just contact NGO or hire a lawyer who will take care further. Each city has several NGO's who actually take up these kind of cases and bring them to closure without any costs. Ideally your case should have been a cake walk. Anyway, try one of these options and without further delay complaint.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/16 4:16 PM as a reply to hprj.
Thank you for the response,
do you suggest me should I hire lawyer in Munich or my husband should do in Spain?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/16 4:42 PM as a reply to Samavia Khalid.
It is better from you rather than him. Before that take a help of German colleague and write a decent letter by stressing you are doing all social contributions and have every right (in fact basic right) to stay with your husband. At the end mention that if you can't get any reply in a week (as its already 11 months, don't give much time) you will consult a lawyer. Do post this letter with registered post to the visa officer who is actually handling your case here in Munich. At the end of the day, go or no go should go from Germany but not the way around. Hence it would be good to do everything from here.

You would not believe these officers can make Indian/Pakistani's consulates (for that matter any consulate) work in few minutes. Good luck and don't forget to come back to this forum with a good news.

+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
10/27/16 4:02 PM as a reply to Samavia Khalid.
Samavia Khalid:
Hi. 
 I am from Pakistan and living in Germany from last two years. I am holding Blue Card since I am  here. I got married in september 2015. My husband holds permanant residancy of spain , as he also Pakistani National we married in Pakistan.
My husband applied dependant visa in November 2015, in German Embassy Madrid, spain. He was asked to submit German Languag A1 because I first arrived in Germany as Unmarried this is the reason my husband has to pass A1. He did and submitted the documents in February,2016 including our  all other required documents for Marriage verification from Pakistan.

German Embassy, Madrid strictly said to us to not ask before 6 months which is normal time period to get  Marriage verification from Pakistan and informed us that we can meet each other as we both are resident in Europe. 
Our verification at homes was done at 10th June at our parent's home.

Until September, no information received from Embassy.  I am moved to Munich and found new appartment in September. and asked my husband to submit latest contractual documents. When he arrived in Madrid, Embassy the concerned person in visa section realized its already long time passed. Now they again put us on waiting that German Embassy Pakistan is sending us the documents than we will contact your husband. And now it's been 3 week ago just waiting. In total process its been 11 months that we are waiting for our Family Reunion visa to be processed and on this 17th Novemebr it will be a year to struggling with this visa.
I never heared this kind of treatment anywhere on the forums and individua experiences.

I am litterly pissed of this all situation, it is now effecting my health and increasing the depression. I need suggestion that how should I deal now. I want to file a Complaint against Embassy , as we both have already spend lot of money in visiting each other. I am now feeling that we both are treating unfairly. 

It would be nice if someone give me suggestion.
Dear Raji,

sorry to hear about your ordeal. I will suggest to call Auswärtigesamt in Berlin and politely explain them about your problems. They will direct to the responsible person for German Embassy in Madrid. Please try to stay nice and friendly and speak to the point. Do not, i repeat, do not talk about hiring lawyer or your plan to take legal action. As this will further delay your case.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Best regards
Raj++
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
10/27/16 4:12 PM as a reply to R V.
Thank you Raj for your support.  I wrote an emal to Ambassador, that I request you to please investigate the situation because it is stressing me out and effecting my daily life. I also wrote that during your provided time period we didn't bother you  and were expected to treat us fairly during time period. But now it seems that both embassies are not treating us fairly.

Being polite is realy key to make the things done, I also made call to Madrid, Embassy yesterday and told that I trust that you can do it and it's my mental situation who is not allowing me to keep waiting for next more months.

Today, I just received email from embassy that everything is clear from thier side, now they are going to contact Allien's office and try to solve the things on priority bases here too.
I hope everything will be fine very soon. 

Thank you so much for all of your support.
I also contacted with lawyers just to prepared myself for worst case but I hope I don't need it anymore.

Best Regards,
Samavia Khalid

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/16 1:23 PM as a reply to Samavia Khalid.
I totally agree with suggetions above. In such cases you can't handle it your own. You need some help from professionals. You can try to ask a help Z GROUP LTD and I'm sure they will do it in the best way (I worked with them some time and I'm satisfied). Hope, everything will be fine and good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/16 1:56 PM as a reply to Samavia Khalid.
So finally, I got the information from Embassy, that our verification is done and they have contacted my authorities. I arrived to landratsamt , and asked that if they already received the information from Embassy now. The women there gave me a letter to sign from Landlord and Rathaus and she told me more documents to bring. So I filled this form and attached my Salary Slip, Previous Employer Reference Latter, Current Employer Reference Latter, Employer Contract, House Contract, and House Registration.

When I went to submit, the help desk now kept my documents and asked to wait or if there is something my visa officer will contact me. I hope things will be fine in next few weeks.

One thing I am concerned, I have not received any latter from my ABH . I went there by my own and I never seen my visa officer ever.
I need suggestion , that is everything is okay with this situation to go by my own.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/16 5:06 PM as a reply to R V.
Hi. 
I email my visa officer to asked about the status, and he replied me with this.
der Visumsantrag Ihres Ehegatten konnte heute bearbeitet werden, eine abschließende Stellungnahme an die Botschaft ist ergangen.
can anyone please explain , what does it mean.  With translator I am not sure, if they mean't to be issued or not.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/16 7:42 PM as a reply to Samavia Khalid.
Hi,

they just confirmed that they finally worked on your spouse application and that they send their decision to the Embassy today. They did not say if their statement was 'yes' or 'no'.

That's cruel! 

Good luck
Detlef
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/16/16 10:56 AM as a reply to trust7.
Thank you guys for all of the support. The visa is issue the very next day I received the email from my Aliens office.  One of my friend received email from his Alien's office in which it was mentioned that they are not allowed to tell yes or no. From October start I because more active, and wrote email to Fedral Foreign office and complained. But they asked me to wait despite of all circumstances. 

For the guidance I am sharing lessons I learned.

- Always apply from you National Country and not resident. if your are from third world country.
- Never wait for 6 months blindly and trusting embassy, if it's already 4 months past start pressurising and following up what is happening.

I wish no one ever experienced this kind of situation as me and my husband beared in one year. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/18 7:29 AM as a reply to Samavia Khalid.
Hi,
I also applied for family re union from UAE Consulate and it look like it would take much time. As they didnt ask for Nikahnama and i only submitted Marriage Certificate.

Please let me know did you provided nikahnama or marriage certificate to spain consulate?

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion delayed from Last Year
Answer
9/29/18 12:42 AM as a reply to imran raza khan.
Dear Imran,
Can you please guide me with your marriage verification process? I went to submit my wife’s application for family reunion visa category and the embassy did not take the documents saying that since I am going for a 7 months project, it’s better not to apply for a family reunion visa for my wife as the marriage certificate verification will take 8-10 months or even more and by that time I shall be back from my project and there still would be no visa for my wife. I am now thinking to apply for a tourist visa for her to join me for a short period of time but still I would like to know if you figured out a good solution to this issue?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott