Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Rente reimbursement

Toggle
Rente reimbursement
Answer
7/22/05 6:38 PM
This might apply to some of you as well and i could not get an answer in the previous discussion.
If I paid rente until February this year, for less than 60 months, then I leave germany end next month, August.
A BfA beamter told me I will be refunded two years after my last contribution and not two years after leaving germany. Is this true?
I always thought its after leaving.

Nice weekend
Moreti
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Rente reimbursement
Answer
7/22/05 7:30 PM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
Hi,

Is a few months goin to make a difference??
Anyway what are u doin from February until now, Working, Holiday, Jobless?

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/05 1:26 AM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
@ raj
"Is a few months goin to make a difference??"

Yes to me, even one month. But don't you think the same might apply if one leave DE two three years after the last contribution.

"Anyway what are u doin from February until now, Working, Holiday, Jobless?"

Irrelevent!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/05 3:42 AM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
Hi

Just like to add in this question , does anyone know which form to fill and send to BFA after two year to claim rente ?

Which bank-account will be needed for this , as person has already left DE then he will be having an account in a bank in his home country . How exactly it will work ?

Has anyone already claimed this money ?

regrads

Tali
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/05 3:28 PM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
Hi Moreti,

>>"Anyway what are u doin from February until now, >>Working, Holiday, Jobless?"

>>Irrelevent!

Well dont assume i am interested in your personal life!! It is a perfectly valid question to know how you stopped your pension contributions. If you have arbeitslos till august then the Arbeitsamt is still paying your pension contributions. So wether you are still working or arbeitslos throws in a lot of other possibilities for your case.

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/05 1:10 PM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
i guess rajesh made a good point and asked you a good question as all that do matter in reclaiming your contribution for rente that you made.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/05 4:16 PM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
Rajesh could have presented his question in another way moreover the topic is quite interesting thus unnecessary comments could be avoided.Right ?! Thank you !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/05 5:12 PM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
The rente reambursement countes 2 years from the date of your last contribution to rente gone to the Bfa (including your Arbeitlos). However, at the time of complition of 2 years, you must be out side germany but not in one of the EU member countries, neither in USA or canada, where Bfa has still connections. you need to send your current residence adress from an authorized office.

cheers
k
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/26/05 1:20 AM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
Hi,
@ Tali
"Just like to add in this question , does anyone know which form to fill and send to BFA after two year to claim rente?"

You better collect form V900 "Antrag auf Beitragserstattung" form local BfA offices before you leave DE.

It got a place to be signed by DE embassy in your country; the embassy or yourself can send it to BfA address in the form.

"Which bank-account will be needed for this, as person has already left DE then he will be having an account in a bank in his home country. How exactly it will work?"

For this, you fill two R851 forms "Zahlungserklärung/Declaration of Payment/..." for account details. "Please return completed and signed form" copy and "A copy for your records". This form is in three languages DE/EN/FR or SP.

You can search this forms at BfA website.

The preceeding information is offered on an "as-is" basis, and the author assumes no liability for the technical accuracy, nor any damages resulting from the use of this information.

kind regards
Moreti
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/26/05 2:41 AM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
What happens if you move to another EU country to work? Should you also get the rente back?

Any idea?
Thanks
Ad.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/26/05 11:54 AM as a reply to Moreti Mungwana.
@xadnan

kpanigrahi contribution seems striking !Right ?!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott