Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Car Shutzbrief

Toggle
Car Shutzbrief
Answer
12/7/05 10:44 AM
To guys and gals whith auto!
What Shutzbrief do you have?

Shutzbrief is that thing than gives you possibility to get help for free when you have accident.

I just saw that with insurance Schutzbrief is only 7 bis 10€.

On the other side ADAC gives the same thing.
Acctualy this SchutzBrief (Semoticon is the main thing why we need ADAC.

So the question is this:
If we take SB at ADAC for 44-74€ per year what do we get better. I mean we can have SB for only 10€ per year.

Is this service from ADAC in those cases better or what?
And if we get some cheap insurance like Ontos or Deutsche Internet Versicherung what is then this SB service like.

I pay for ADAC almost 80€ per year but now I do not know why. I could get that SB in Versicherung Firma for 10€
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Car Shutzbrief
Answer
12/7/05 11:16 AM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Or I could ask the question this way:
If I take some cheap 10€ SB from some cheap insurance Co and my car stops somewhere where this cheap Co can not help. Can I than use ADAC and have my insurance Co pays everything?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 12:09 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
I also pay this 80€ for the ADAC.And I also pay some amount for my Insurance company.
As far as I understand SB is for the theft insurance.
ADAC doesnot cover if your car is stolen.I am not sure wether your insurance helps if your car breaks down.
But the service is better with ADAC.
-metro
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 12:42 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hi DvD

You know how the things work most of time with insurances. The best is to read the small letters!

I have no ADAC. I have insurance with Allianz and I pay about 7 € monthly in addition to have the Schutzbrief to my cars.

The problem is they cover tow ´till XXX euro and Pannenhilfe till XXXX euro and you never know how can all of this cost. Normally when you are in the middle of nowhere or in the Autobahn you only need help and you are crying for this. This is in all Europe and the countries associated to Greencard Auto bla bla bla and if you die "in Ausland" they´ll bring you back to you and your car (thanks a lot!)

Maybe you can check ADAC and post the value and we can compare.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 1:06 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
are you sure about 7€/month
it should be 7€/year

anyway i looked at DIV and they have really small limits that they cover. like 50 or 150€.

I'll keep ADAC and have a cheap versicherung
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 1:30 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
@DvD

Ooops! I sayed monthly? Yes you are right, is yearly!!

The amounts are not so high but also higher than DIV:

http://www.allianz.de/produkte/mobilitaet/schutzbriefe/allianz_autoplus/steckbrief/index.html?foe=03&stype=51

I was always told that the Abschleppservice here in D cost VERY much so surely you´ll have to pay ever in addition.

Maybe I have to think also in add to my tow service the ADAC isn´t it? I was always quite easy with my service but it seems not to be something wonderful.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott