Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Kitchen installation services

Kitchen installation services
Answer
10/18/16 4:56 PM
Dear all,
I am now living in Heidelberg and got an apartment without a kitchen and electric bulbs. I need help in fixing a kitchen. my budget is anything below 1000 euros.
My requirement:
1. Glass ceramic heating with 2 heating plates.
2. Sink (and its accessories, i.e. taps, tubes, etc) for cleaning vessals.
3. Exhaust fume hood air circulator (there is no ventilaion in kitchen room, so we cannot suck air from kitchen and trasfer to outside)
4. A thick board (above this thick board 1 and 2 will be fixed).
I don't want oven/microven or fridge. But will use a separate fridge.
A kitchen with a total length of app. 2 metre. And this 2 metre divided into 3 parts, with 1st part for glass ceramic heat plates (2 plates), 2nd part is the working area and the 3rd part for fixing the sink. So that there will be good amount of space between the sink and heating/cooking area.
Below the thick board I want to fix 3 cupboards. 1st and 2nd cupboard for storing the vessals and the 3rd just below sink will be used for plumber connections.
I am thinking of buying 1, 2 and 3 myself and ask some one to install them in kitchen.
Are there any one in Heidelber to do it for me for reasonable cost.?
Any suggestions will be higly helpful.
Thanks and regards, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3