Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Pension and health insurance policy

Toggle
Pension and health insurance policy
Answer
9/6/10 8:18 PM
Hi,

I have question regarding pension and Health insurance. I have got German pass and I am in germany since 8 years ( 2 years student + 6 years job ). My question is:

1. If I go back to my country now or after 5 years ( where Germany does not have any collaboration regarding pension ) then how pension policy would work for me ? Will I get full pension money each month after my retirement or how it will be calculated?

2. Health insurance ? if I go back to my country permanently now but if I plan to back again after 5 years then will there be any problem with health insurance ? can I keep the present health insurance ( IKK ) even I live outside of Germany ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Pension and health insurance policy
Answer
9/6/10 8:36 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
for your question 1)
You will not get the pension money after 2 years stay in india.
Let say after 65 (68) you will get. If you have indian passport you can claim the money after 2 years stay in india.

for your question 2)
you can reserve your health insurance policy by paying 40 euro per month. Let say later you like to return to Germany. You can easily revoke the health insurance scheme.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/10 9:06 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Hi Thanks for your reply.

Regarding pension:How much money I will get for pension per month? How it is calculated ? You know, everybody will be working here till the age of 65 but I will be working here only for 12-15 years? will I get the same amount of money for pension like others ? Will it be any problem if I am in my country during the time of pension ?

Health insurance: Is 40 euro per month for per person or family ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/10 1:37 AM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
I think if you have worked for more than 5 years and paid into this fund you will be elegible for pension as soon as you are 65 years old and it wil be paid to your account wherever you are. But pension will be small. Pension fund will give you report sheet of amount. You should ask IKK direct if you can put health insurence on ice. please post what they said
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/10 5:46 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Hi dears,

What is IKK.?.

I m working in a firma and per month tax money is deducted from my account. from which rentenversicherung is around 3 to 4 hundred per month.

I have heard that there r some provate rentenversicherungfirmen as well which take lesser amount than govt. eg. 100 euros per month.

can some one guide me in this matter.

i have currently BE. after 1 year i will get NE hopefully emoticon. Is it possible that after getting NE i apply for getting my paid portion of Rentenversicehrung or NOT.

thank in advance
Khan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/10 6:49 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/nn_96726/SharedDocs/en/Navigation/03__Leistungen/03__Beitragserstattung__node.html__nnn=true
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/10 8:13 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
hi raj,

what does this mean??

Cant i get my submitted rente back??

thanks
khan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124