Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Health Insurance - changes from 2009

Toggle
Health Insurance - changes from 2009
Answer
10/29/08 6:34 PM
Hello Everybody,

I am presently on the verge of moving out from my DKV Reisekrankenversicherung and I am evaluating various options to have me and my child insured afresh. My income allows me to go for Privat versicherung, so my consideration covers both Private and Public insurance.

As I understand,
Private: depends on my chosen tarif
Public: 13.8% of my gross monthly salary (with a ceiling of 3600 euros).

I am aware that this 13.8% is set to become 14.6% from Jan 2009, but what I was not knowing is that this 3600 max limit might also go higher.

If this happens, then my monthly premium under Public might threaten to overtake what I have to pay under Private.

Wouldn't it be then wise for me to opt for Private? Request you to kindly share your valuable ideas please.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Health Insurance - changes from 2009
Answer
10/30/08 2:11 PM as a reply to Santanu Kundu.
If you have family - forget private insurance. Even if you pay less now - in a few years private will overtake state insurance - doesn't matter what tariff you choose. And once you go private - you cannot go back unless your income drops bellow the limit for 12 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott