Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

VISA Enquiry urgent!

Toggle
VISA Enquiry urgent!
Answer
3/1/07 10:23 AM
Hi All,
I am living in Germany for the past 57 months. My contract ends at the end of March. I may not get the extention. I am searching for job at the moment and I am getting some interview calls. In this case can I ask for visa extention for Job search at the ABH? Or should I have go for something else?

Also all this years, I had AufenthaltBeweilligung and then I got AE and then AG. Is it possible for me to apply for NE after 60 months?. Please note that all these years I paid tax aswell as pension. By the mid of May I am finishing 60 months in Germany.

YOur suggestions welcome.
Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: VISA Enquiry urgent!
Answer
3/1/07 4:46 PM as a reply to SENTHILKUMAR RAMACHANDRAN.
No, you cannot apply for NE as it needs 5 Years of AE, except maybe if you are in Bonn.
If you have worked for more than a year you can get money from Arbeitsamt and maybe an extension of visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/07 11:29 AM as a reply to SENTHILKUMAR RAMACHANDRAN.
Thank you Raj.But I live in germany for more than 4 years now. Isn't possible to apply for short time job search visa?

I think some of our friends in this forum written this some where...

thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/07 1:13 PM as a reply to SENTHILKUMAR RAMACHANDRAN.
"I think some of our friends in this forum written this some where..."

Then please search the forum and you dont have to ask the question.

Just because you have live in germany for 4 years with a student visa doesnt give you any special rights. If you need proper answers give the complete details like the period you were a student, period of your work and your present location.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/07 1:14 PM as a reply to SENTHILKUMAR RAMACHANDRAN.
You can apply for BE or EG. Once you get this you can stay here till your visa expires. I guess you do not need a job search visa as long as you have a Valid Visa with AE channged to EG or BE.

Further more if you have a EG you can work anywhere inorder to secure your livelihood till you geta a Job in IT.

To do this you need to act fast and pls do not speak abt your contract termination to the ABH officials.

If you want you can send me ur CV at savion at yahoo.com

Regards
Savio
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/07 6:07 PM as a reply to SENTHILKUMAR RAMACHANDRAN.
Hello Savion,
Thank you for your info. I tried to send a mail but it bounce back. savion@yahoo.com is this your id? THank you so much!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott