Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

visa exnt. in germany_Urgent help

Toggle
visa exnt. in germany_Urgent help
Answer
10/5/16 4:35 PM
Dear all,
We (I, my wife and our kid) came to Gemany with D-visa. Last month we 3 went to Bürgeramt for obtaining 2 year visa for all of us. But they said that I am eligible for blue card and so I asked them to start the process (they said: since I started working two months before and received salary for two months, I can be eligible for blue card). But they need 'some documents' from bürgeramt of my previous stays (in Germany) and so they are waiting for it. Actually I did MSc and PhD in two different places in Germany. But tomorrow our 90 days D-visa will be expiring. Also seems that they havn't received 'some documents' from bürgeramt of my previous stay..
I also emailed them but did not get an reply...
If we go tomorrow bürgeramt, what will be the procedure to extend my visa?? Your replies will be a great help for me to prepare myself for the visa application.
Thanks in advance, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: visa exnt. in germany_Urgent help
Answer
10/5/16 4:52 PM as a reply to Raji.
Raji:
Dear all,
We (I, my wife and our kid) came to Gemany with D-visa. Last month we 3 went to Bürgeramt for obtaining 2 year visa for all of us. But they said that I am eligible for blue card and so I asked them to start the process (they said: since I started working two months before and received salary for two months, I can be eligible for blue card). But they need 'some documents' from bürgeramt of my previous stays (in Germany) and so they are waiting for it. Actually I did MSc and PhD in two different places in Germany. But tomorrow our 90 days D-visa will be expiring. Also seems that they havn't received 'some documents' from bürgeramt of my previous stay..
I also emailed them but did not get an reply...
If we go tomorrow bürgeramt, what will be the procedure to extend my visa?? Your replies will be a great help for me to prepare myself for the visa application.
Thanks in advance, Raji.
They will issue you and your family a 3-months Fiktionsbescheinigung (Temporary visa). So no worries, as soon as they have your files they will call you again.

Cheers!

P.S: this is not a legal advice
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/16 4:54 PM as a reply to R V.
Hello Verma,
thanks for your speedy reply.
How much it will cost? what document should I produce? They already have our filled-in application with all all papers (e.g. employment contract, degrees, health insurance, etc).
Thank, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/16 10:55 AM as a reply to R V.
Hello,
Just visited bürgeramt. They did not give Fiktionsbescheinigung (Temporary visa), but, instead gave a 'Ausländerrechtliche Bescheinigung' letter to us and it is free of cost. This letter is valid for my family and valid only in Germany. It seems that they have to provide that letter when I submitted for 'Aufenthaltstitels'..
Today also they send a remainder to the bürgeramt of my previous stay asking my 'some documents'.
Regards, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/16 3:49 PM as a reply to Raji.
Raji:
Hello,
Just visited bürgeramt. They did not give Fiktionsbescheinigung (Temporary visa), but, instead gave a 'Ausländerrechtliche Bescheinigung' letter to us and it is free of cost. This letter is valid for my family and valid only in Germany. It seems that they have to provide that letter when I submitted for 'Aufenthaltstitels'..
Today also they send a remainder to the bürgeramt of my previous stay asking my 'some documents'.
Regards, Raji.
Dear Raji,

sorry just saw your message. Did you finally got your visa?

Best regards,
Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/16 3:56 PM as a reply to R V.
Hello Verma,
Still we are waiting for our blue card! The bürgeramt is waiting for the 'documents/papers' from landesamt of my previous stay. Dont know why people from my previous stay not providing/responding to my current bürgeramt.
Anyway next month I will meet/email them and ask for details, because I need to travel France for a week!
Thanks and regards, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/16 4:04 PM as a reply to Raji.
Raji:
Hello Verma,
Still we are waiting for our blue card! The bürgeramt is waiting for the 'documents/papers' from landesamt of my previous stay. Dont know why people from my previous stay not providing/responding to my current bürgeramt.
Anyway next month I will meet/email them and ask for details, because I need to travel France for a week!
Thanks and regards, Raji.

Oh! wie ärgerlich!
Dont worry soon you will have your Blue Card.

Best regards,
Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3