Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help needed Regarding Arbeitslosgeld

Toggle
Help needed Regarding Arbeitslosgeld
Answer
9/2/09 1:11 AM
Hallo Everyone

I have a question regarding Arbeitslosgeld.

In my case I have studied here in Germany. I have done my Internship (Praktikum) here in Germany at XXX Company starting from May 2008 till November 2008 (7 Months).in that period I have paid 300€ tax Including Arbeitlosenversicherung.

Now this year I started working Full time from April 2009 till date say August 2009 (5 Months)

My question is that am I eligible for Arbeitslosgeld after paying tax for 12 Months?

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help needed Regarding Arbeitslosgeld
Answer
9/2/09 2:22 AM as a reply to amu mul.
According to my knowledge you can't get ALG-1.

Now its another discussion if you want to apply or you can get ALG-11(H-IV).

But in such forums no body can tell you 100% you sould clearly ask you arbeitsamt, because there are lot of other factors effects on Arbeitlosengeld e.g your visa status, your etc. etc. s......
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/3/09 4:16 PM as a reply to amu mul.
I think there only is condition you paid in the last 24 month at least 12 months. So maybe you are elegible.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/09 12:30 AM as a reply to amu mul.
@Pandey99,

are you sure that he paid 12Months tax full time? I am not sure that he paid tax of full time work, thats why i dont think he can get ALG-1
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/09 12:07 PM as a reply to amu mul.
Hallo

Thanks for the reply.

During my Praktikum I worked for 35 Hours per week. And during my full time job I am working 40 Hours per week. My visa is company dependent and its valid till Feb 2010.

@Jalal.
I will go and ask in the Ausländeramt
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3