Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Out of country when receiving ALG 1

Toggle
Out of country when receiving ALG 1
Answer
9/12/09 2:35 PM
Hello friends,

I would like to know if it is possible to go out of country in search of job in case a person is receiving ALG1. Does anyone have experience with such a situation ? What information does one need to provide to Arbeitsamt and how long can one go outside the country ?

Thankyou in advance

Regards,
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Out of country when receiving ALG 1
Answer
9/12/09 10:03 PM as a reply to Rajlaxmi R.
As far as I know it is dificult.The reason you have to be all time ready to go to interview here if they have offer. But you better ask abeitsamt because they know best and maybe they make also exception for you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/09 10:39 PM as a reply to Rajlaxmi R.
when you receive ALG I or Hartz IV, your Arbeitsamt becomes your "employer" and like with every employee against an employer, you have to submit a request to be out of the country (even out of the city if it's for a long period of time) for vacation or anything else.
They can either deny or approve it.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/09 1:34 AM as a reply to Rajlaxmi R.
Your responses are highly appreciated.

Thankyou all once again!

Regards,
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18