Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Guidence for family reunion in germany

Sir,
I have four children three sons and one daughter, two sons and a daughter are already settled in Germany. A son is working as a software engineer and the other is working in medicine company Merck and third son is also married in Germany, he has also applied for family reunion since 2 months, as his visa is granted, I and my husband will be alone here in pakistan, no one will be here to care us, as I had kidney transplanted since 3 years.

As I mentioned my 4th child is married in Germany and soon leaving for Germany, it will be difficult for me carry on my life alone. I need to much care and some time in emergency I have to visit health clinic my husband is also eye sight problem , he can not too help me in any emergency , I like to join my children in Germany , please guide me where to start the visa process.
1. I have to apply in German embassy as a first step or
2. I have to hire a lawyer to proceed the matter in the court as a first step

Please kindly guide for a while, I shall be very thankful to you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott