Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa extension -- Integration course

Visa extension -- Integration course
Answer
5/22/07 7:12 PM
I went to ABH for extension of my Aufenhaltserlaubnis(married to a german).The beamter told me today if u have done this Integration course then i would would hav extend it for 2 years as he extend it for one year only:-(
As they told me..
1 This course consist of language(cc600 stunden) and Orienterung course (cc30 stunden ).
this language course is a ZD prüfung that u have to pass at the end.

So my question.. I have done this course ZD prüfung(2 times passed this test in india in year 2002 and 2003 from goethe institute) and also attended the required classe for this test.

My german is gute grund kenntnisse.

I asked to him(beamter) about it if dont require to have this language part and just pay for the second part or.. but he said he dont know..

So i want to know if it is really required to have this course(language part) to get the NE oder GC evenif i hav this certificate?`
2 Is the Age of certificate also does matters? as i hav one in 2002 and other in 2003 ..but my german today is better than that time.
What r ur advise for me in this case??
Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3