Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Working in 2 Firms

Toggle
Working in 2 Firms
Answer
6/3/05 2:28 PM
Hi !
Currently I am working in 1 company. I applied to another to work as part time. Now my question is :
Is it possible to work in 2 different companies with total of more than 10 hours ?

Previously I had worked in 2 companies, with tax classes I and V. I dont know the situation now. What changes do I need in my visa since it tied to only present company. I am a GC since 4 and 1/2 years
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working in 2 Firms
Answer
6/3/05 4:20 PM as a reply to Prasanna Tuladhar.
AFAIK you can normally do it, except if your work in the second makes problem to the first or if you're working in a competitor's company.
But as you say that your visa is tied to the actual company only, I think you can get in pbm very soon if it is known.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/05 4:24 PM as a reply to Prasanna Tuladhar.
I think you can only officially work 48 hours in a week.I am not sure.But you can always negotiate with your Arbeit geber balancing the hours and Cost/Hour.
If your Visa is tied to one company , I don't think you will be able to work for other.You will have to check with ABH.
You have said that you had previously worked for two companies, so you should have know how to do this.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/05 5:47 PM as a reply to Prasanna Tuladhar.
@ metro,

I think you are correct, you can work 10 hours more than your normal contract hours in the first company but you need to get a permission from both the companies to work and maybe describe why do you want to work at both companies. In my case( Government), i can work 10 hours in a private company or drive a taxi :-) but if i work more, i need to pay the money i get from the rest hours back to the Government:-)

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/05 12:43 PM as a reply to Prasanna Tuladhar.
First of all get Be or Eg. After >4 y in D it is not problem at all. You even have a good reason: Nebenjob.
Before asking one firma if you can work partly in another, I would check is it really necessary. Ask AA or someone that is expert, because asking your own firma could be dangerous.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott