Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Visa

Toggle
Spouse Visa
Answer
11/3/07 2:56 PM
hi
i have UK refuge treval Document (life time or forever Visa) and i do not need a visa to stay in Germany for three months for visit perpose. My Wife and My Daughter both are German nationals.my wife is not working she take care of our Daughter.
two months ago i came in Germany and apply visa in local visa office but they said to me i have to go back in UK and apply Visa from UK. and they also said my wife is not working but my wife can not work she take care of our daugher my daughter is one year old and i said in visa office when you give me visa i will work but with out visa i can not work, so can please any body tell me can i apply Visa in Germany, my wife and Daughter both are German nationals or should i go back to UK.
many thanks for any answer
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse Visa
Answer
8/20/09 12:49 PM as a reply to Bashir Ahmad.
wait until 12th week, go to G section...Good Luck!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/20/09 1:07 PM as a reply to Bashir Ahmad.
I dont mind waiting till 13th week, if it is some query/marriage verification etc. But in this case, they didnt receive docs to proceed further. Generally when someone apply in chennai, the local ABH must get the docs within 2-3 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/20/09 4:59 PM as a reply to Bashir Ahmad.
hi,
The documents generally arrive quickly in 2-3 days from Chennai.
You must be going to G section as thats your wife's family name and not yours.

The files always go to their respective alphabets..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/20/09 5:37 PM as a reply to Bashir Ahmad.
@rajendrak

As I have limited Visa(befristet) they asked me to contact Section with my family name,raher than my wife's.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/20/09 5:45 PM as a reply to Bashir Ahmad.
I am not sure of other cities, In munich for dependent coming first time to germany, the file goes to the husband's alphabet and may be later alphabetical order.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/20/09 7:33 PM as a reply to Bashir Ahmad.
not sure when but last year I had to goto my wife's alphabet area in KVR munich for the follow up..
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott