Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

buy more doesn't mean cheaper

Toggle
buy more doesn't mean cheaper
Answer
1/16/10 1:41 AM
in Asia, there is price different between retail and wholesaler price. In Germany almost all shops are selling with retail price.

In Asia, manufacturer sell the stuff to wholesaler and then wholesaler sell to retailer. so if one buy diretly from wholesaler (of course big amount), he will get wholesaler price.

Does any of you know how the system work in Germany? for example Nescafe. I found the price is the same everywhere in supermarket. sometime online price is even more expensive. if I google in internet, there is no wholesaler information.

Just curious.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: buy more doesn't mean cheaper
Answer
1/17/10 8:04 PM as a reply to vijay raud.
Hi VP_2004,

how long you are living in Germany? Here in germany system of sales and purchase is different than asia.

Here are chain stores e.g "Aldi", "Lidel", DM, etc etc etc. These chain stores are like type of retailers, but they get goods delievered directly from their main offices. The main offices of these chain stores get products from out of the country.

You raised a good question, here are also wholesellers. But here is not wholeseller markets like in asia. "METRO" is a very big whole seller in almost every big city of Germany.

Do you want to start some type of business or you asked due to your interest. You can ask in detail what you really want to know.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/18/10 12:43 AM as a reply to vijay raud.
thanks for your reply.
I entered Germany in 2001, almost 9 years now.

Recently I can buy famous baby milk from someone that can get it from wholesaler. I have to buy 8 boxes 1 time but I can get it for 8 euro per box.
While in all famous retailer cost 12,95 euro.
Can you imagine almost 5 euro different??
5 X 8 is already 40 euro. 1 box babymilk finish in 9 days.

other example: nescafe espresso 100 gram cheapest cost 4,99 euro (cheapest price I can find in supermarket). While in Greece 200 gram cost 7,5 Euro. Sometime superangebot in supermarkt LXXX cost 3,99 or 4,49 (very very rare).

It sound like price fixing for me.

Other example: special wheat biscuit in Kxxxxxx supermarket cost 1,99 euro (can't be found in other supermarket) until Pxxx sold in superangebot 99 cents - exactly the same product.

MXXXX is like small wholesaler (but the price is not cheap - never been in one before but my german friend said so). In my home country, their branch can't even beat the local small wholesaler price :-D. they are a loser.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/10 1:57 AM as a reply to vijay raud.
Hey you are really a good calculator emoticon ....

i feel purchasing via internet is very much cheaper but you can't believe either these products are orignal or not. But at shops we mostly get orignal.

Its a very good link just check it in detail, you will enjoy to see it. Just tell me how you found it...

http://www.amazon.de/Discount-Planer-2010-2011-Tchibo-Markenschn%C3%A4ppchen/dp/3453601351/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1260191380&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Have fun....
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18