Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Spouse visa
Answer
4/14/08 5:01 PM
Hallo all,

My friend & his family would be returning back to Germany from India this June. They were staying here in Munich & had Aufentaltstitel from 2004 to 2006.

Under the new Auslandbehoerde rules, whether the Spouse is supposed to undergo German language course even though she lived here earlier? Could someone share their information please?

Thanks in advance,
Sri
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse visa
Answer
4/14/08 5:26 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
Did she underwent any integration course in Germany? immigrants arriving after 2005 get integration course invitation automatically. So, it is a case of 2004, perhaps havnt done integration. so she must! Else check if he/she has B1 during this time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/08 7:13 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
Hi Sri,

i had the same experience like you. We stayed in Germany from 1999 until 2005. We just returned to Germany.
No, my wife did not need to undergo german language course again. The embassy just spoke 5 minutes with her and after that the visa was issued. No problem at all.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/08 8:35 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
Sri...

This all depends on how ABH interprets the law. You dont have law for all possible circumstances.

A friend of mine convinced the ABH, that his wife was a graduate (highly qualified) hence not required.

You dont know at what stage they will ask for this course. Should they ask for the course it may not be possible to immediately start with the course. A1 course starts every 2 months. The course lasts for 45 days.

It is better to get done with the course while the visa is in progress.

The course at VHS is more expensive than Goethe INDIA.

Good luck for your friend.

Stuttgarter.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3