Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Returning back to Germany

Returning back to Germany
Answer
9/8/16 11:56 AM
I and my wife, both went to Germany on our individual DAAD scholarships for PhD in 2007. I completed my PhD in 2011 and my wife finished her in 2013. So we both are highly qualified and did our doctorates from German Universities. Our son was born in 2013 in Germany. I could get a Blue Card, and afterwards a NE based on my job, B1 course and tax-paid. My son and I had a PR (NE) and my wife had a 3 years visa as my spouse (while we could apply for her NE). We moved back to Pakistan in 2014, but retained our residence plus savings in Germany, just because our son's vaccination wasn't complete and we wanted to keep our anmeldung until him getting complete vaccination for two years. For that we were travelling to Germany couple of months. In July 2015, we abgemeldet in Germany, and in that way our NE was discontinued. In total, we spent more than 8 years in Germany, and I paid renteversicherung which I haven't claimed so far. Now, I again have a job offer from Germany. My questions are:1: Can I apply for a Blue-Card here from Pakistan?2: Can I take my spouse and son with me, and apply for their visas at the same time?3: Is there any possibility that our previous stay can be counted towards this one, and we get a NE?4: Any chance of applying for a German Nationality for my son?
A quick response would be much appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott