Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German citizenship vs canadian immigration

Toggle
Dear All,

I have got German citizenship. In the mean time, I have also got positive signal for canadian immigration. Could someone please share some ideas who are/were this kind of situation. what are the benefits will I get if I go to canada compare to here? Your comments are highly appreciated. I think, I can keep permananent resident in canada even I dont like to move there or ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German citizenship vs canadian immigration
Answer
6/12/10 3:03 AM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
it is like:

German Pommes Vs Canadian french-fries
;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/10 3:54 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Hi hellonews,

Infact both are social states, meaning that the situation cannot improve either here or there any foreseeable future. Do you really belive that you'll get your pension back when you retire?

Cheers!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/10 6:17 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
I am not more concern about pension. I think, we will get it somehow. This is already known issue and I think, politician will find some solution.

I am more concern about:

1. Job or carrer progress. You know, it is really tough to go to management position because of Language. I understand this point, the more we have higher position the more we will have customer contact. what is the status in canada ? Is foreigner is getting chance for management position ?

2. Health insurace advantage or disadv here or canada ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/10 3:14 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
"I am not more concern about pension."
"I think, we will get it somehow."
"This is already known issue and I think,"
"politician will find some solution."

>> Wish you good luck! (as i did it during USSR)

1. Job or carrer progress. You know, it is really tough to go to management position because of Language. I understand this point, the more we have higher position the more we will have customer contact. what is the status in canada ? Is foreigner is getting chance for management position ?

>> It depends on you to get to there where you would like be within the hierarchy, you'll need to break the barrier. Remind you that it has a cost to pay!

2. Health insurace advantage or disadv here or canada?

>> For this question, refer to my previous post.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott