Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Niederlassungserlaubnis - Anyone done recently with Blue card

Toggle
Hi,

Am planning to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis. Been here in Germany from 2013 (Blue card) and all requirement are fullfilled - more than 33 months pension, full time job etc (A1 level of speaking - still not that good but can manage little bit)

Did anyone applied for PR recently, please share their experience.
For my family (wife and kids) VISA expires by March 2017. What is the procedure for their visa extension. 

Thanks in advance
Mani.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Niederlassungserlaubnis - Anyone done recently with Blue card
Answer
9/14/16 2:03 PM as a reply to Mani.
Mani:
Hi,

Am planning to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis. Been here in Germany from 2013 (Blue card) and all requirement are fullfilled - more than 33 months pension, full time job etc (A1 level of speaking - still not that good but can manage little bit)

Did anyone applied for PR recently, please share their experience.
For my family (wife and kids) VISA expires by March 2017. What is the procedure for their visa extension. 

Thanks in advance
Mani.
I think you can apply for PR now. A1 is sufficient if you have completed 33 months.

Anyways your wife will get normal resident permit only. She has to complete atleast 5 years.

all the best.

Regards
Chandru
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7