Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa rejected by AGS (augentur für arbeit)

Toggle
Visa rejected by AGS (augentur für arbeit)
permanent residency workvisa arbeitvisum residency permit §9a ags augentur für arbeit arbeitgeberservice münchen
Answer
8/30/16 5:53 PM
Dear all, I applied for a arbeitvisum which was rejected by AGS (arbeit geber service-augentur for arbeit) because of the reason that my pay is less than 2700€ per month. 
I studied from Germany in an afiliated degree program with London. I got UK degree, and now the auslanderbehorde dont accept me as a German university graduate, they put me in the auslander graduate. Due to which Agentur fur arbeit have condition of minimum salary. My position in the company is as a Trainee and still in probation period. 
I have three questions. 
1. What should I do? 
2. Can I do nebenjob and apply again togeather?. My contract states 40hours per week and my pay is almost 600euros per month less from required by AGS
3. what is §9a EC long-term resident permit? it applies on me?. it wont say how long you have been paying the rente and taxes.. 

I have been living in Germany legally from past 7 years. I never applied or took any benefits, but havnt contributed into to the tax and rente for more than 6,7 months.
Most of these years my status was student. 
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Visa rejected by AGS (augentur für arbeit)
Answer
8/30/16 8:01 PM as a reply to edy edy Mughal.
edy edy Mughal:

1. What should I do? 

Look for a real job.

If you don't have a German degree,  you are not eligible for special treatment. 

If you want to apply as a professional,  you need a contract with a proper salary. Finding an additional part-time job won't help your application. 

The long-term residence permit is known as a DA-EU in Germany and without a real job you won't be able to apply for one.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa rejected by AGS (augentur für arbeit)
Answer
12/19/16 5:36 PM as a reply to Arianne.
Arianne:
edy edy Mughal:

1. What should I do? 

Look for a real job.

If you want to apply as a professional,  you need a contract with a proper salary. Finding an additional part-time job won't help your application. 

The long-term residence permit is known as a DA-EU in Germany and without a real job you won't be able to apply for one.
Look for a real job.

Dear Arianne, actually I got the visa very next week. If you don’t knows how things work please dont misguide. I just came back here to not let others get lost by your answer. 
Germany backbone is SME's and I work in a SME, which also include start-ups. The pay scale is very low in these company and the bullsh.t about the min wage in thousands is all made up, most of graduates starts as low as 2000 euro per month Brutto and even lesser in states like Berlin. Check open surveys of wages, and that’s what I did, I send them a link of a article in German newspaper which stated small medium companies pay scale is in-between 12000 to 24000 Brutto per annum in Germany.
Earlier, I tried to get some written evidence of min/max payscale in Germany, but did not succeed, They say Government issues a official gazette of min/max pay in Germany and arbeitsamt reject and accept visa according to it.
This official gazette is flawed because open surveys, tells the story otherwise. I know engineerings, professionals who are working on very below from average salaray.
 I studied from Germany. My degree was affiliated degree so I opt for UK degree, I was on student visa then 18 months Job suchen visa, they did not mentioned anything about my student status at first please and now when I asked then why they gave me the 18 months job suchen visa earlier (which is only allowed if you studies from Germany), the KVR replied it was mistake by Berlin auslanderbehorde.
Seriuosly…  
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18