Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Provident fund of GC holder

Toggle
Provident fund of GC holder
Answer
6/29/05 4:46 PM
Hi all,

can anyone of you tell me about Provident fund regulations for a GC. I have GC for 4 yrs now.
Now should I decide to go back to my country, will I get pension money back?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Provident fund of GC holder
Answer
6/29/05 6:24 PM as a reply to sachinandan mandal.
@marco...

Yes, you need the following link:

1. Antrag auf Beitragserstattung
http://www.bfa.de/ger/ger_servicecenter.7/ger_formulare.73/ger_versicherung.731/v900pdf_a.pdf

2. Informationen zum Antrag
http://www.bfa.de/ger/ger_international.5/ger_broschueren.54/ger_54_nr26.pdf

Remember, you need to fill the Antrag(1) and file thru your home country (Germany embassy). There, it will take 2 years of waiting period, till you finally get it.

But, you should ensure by visiting them or get something written from BFA, before you leave here. I mean, there might be something, which need to be done from here. So, its always better, if you ask them directly to avoid you any trouble while claiming.

Wish you best of luck.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/29/05 7:57 PM as a reply to sachinandan mandal.
I really think this should go in the FAQ, it's really a Frequently Asked Question.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/29/05 7:59 PM as a reply to sachinandan mandal.
I know that the question is already in the FAQ but what I meant was something like a particular page where the infos regarding this point (as a result of what is know and of all the questions that have been asked about it) would be, so one could ready directly and get his point.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/29/05 8:39 PM as a reply to sachinandan mandal.
@Nobody,

Yes, your suggestion seem to be a nice one to avoid multiple threads belonging to same category.

And, sometime, this happens, that such posts are not answered.

That's the reason, that for such posts, I dare to write something :-)

Have a nice time till 29 Aug, 10.0 Uhr.

Bis NE, GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/30/05 1:11 PM as a reply to sachinandan mandal.
@Nobody,

I think you will get it long before 29 Aug, 10.0 Uhr. What happenned with 6 weeks before?
You said that your lawyer thinks 29.8. is too late?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/30/05 4:48 PM as a reply to sachinandan mandal.
@DvD

"not too late" but just inappropriated, but if they can really check my papers on one day as they said they could and would, then Imma be calmly waiting then.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/30/05 7:47 PM as a reply to sachinandan mandal.
@Nobody, DVD,

AFAIK, the "TERMIN" was mutually agreed due to :

- Security Anfrage not yet completed

And, as the ABH-person was confident to get the Anwort for SEC-ANFRAGE upto August, it was still not mutually possible to get a TERMINE, as he would be upon Urlaub.

Therefore, DVD is right to claim that you could get NE earlier(if Security Anfrage is done).

But, as I forsee that you got the same TERMINE and if its once agreed. I would suggest not to change it, to avoid Ärger :-)

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18