Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German Student VISA

Toggle
German Student VISA
Answer
8/28/16 9:24 AM
I will soon be applying for German student VISA on the 9th of september.
Apart from the regular procedure in Mumbai, India of the checklist, do you recommend me taking care fo somethings so I don't end up with a refusal.
My profile is: 10th(IGCSE-Cambridge board)- 65% agg
12th(A levels-Cambridgee Board)- 45% agg
I have taken up bachelor's degree in Berlin which is International Business Administration- focus of E-business.

Pleaase note: I had Commerce related subjects in my 10th grade but not my 12th grade. I have always had computers as my subjects throughout my years.
Do you think that a change in course can result in a rejection? Also, do you think that low scores will affect my application? Please let on me some light.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German Student VISA
Answer
8/29/16 4:43 AM as a reply to Riyaz Halani.
I think you have to thoroughly justify your motivation to pursue studies in Germany.. A typical question (especially for an Undergraduate courses is): Why not in India, why in Germany ? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/16 8:39 AM as a reply to Riyaz Halani.
Riyaz Halani:
I will soon be applying for German student VISA on the 9th of september.
Apart from the regular procedure in Mumbai, India of the checklist, do you recommend me taking care fo somethings so I don't end up with a refusal.
My profile is: 10th(IGCSE-Cambridge board)- 65% agg
12th(A levels-Cambridgee Board)- 45% agg
I have taken up bachelor's degree in Berlin which is International Business Administration- focus of E-business.
Have you already completed a bachelor's degree? If not, you do not seem to meet the formal requirements for admission to a German university. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/16 1:40 PM as a reply to Arianne.
I have already got admission into a private university of applied sciences. Admission is not my query. Getting the student VISA on first attempt is. I m just trying to figure out how do I explain a change in the course.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/16 1:41 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
Thanks, yess I m trying to figure out how to explain on that question.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott