Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
ECT
Answer
7/2/05 1:16 AM
Hi,

Do somebody knows ECT Telecoms (München)? They are looking again for developers, and I'm not satisfied with my new job...

Few months ago I was interviewed by ECT and I think, that I had a good chance to start there, but I didn't want to wait and accepted another position. Why ECT is looking again for developers? Aren't they head hunters, or the company really needs more people?

Best regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Re: ECT
Answer
7/2/05 4:46 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi Plamen,

I am working in ECT right now. And they are'nt headhunters. We have enough to do at the moment and we are looking for skilled ppl for the long time. If you want to find more take a look at www.ect-telecoms.de.

Ahmed
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/2/05 8:53 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I also got the job offer from ECT but moved to another company. They seems to have a bounded contract for 2 years only . It looked to me a little awkward but is there some specific reason to do it or are they afraid that the people will leave ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/2/05 3:24 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@ahmet

Could you contact me at p.petrov at gmx dot net, please?

Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18