Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Social Security ?

Social Security ?
Answer
5/1/05 9:03 PM
Hi guyz
once someone pasted a link by which we could see or ordered information about how much social security we have paid . Can some one send same link again.

thanks

Tali
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Social Security ?
Answer
5/2/05 12:50 AM as a reply to dfht sdg.
http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/integration/pension_rules
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/05 2:31 AM as a reply to dfht sdg.
Thanks
emoticon

Tali
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/05 11:35 AM as a reply to dfht sdg.
Hi
Anyone having some new news regarding the following

Will we get the pension that we paid even if we pay more than 60 months.

I want to know whether people from India will get back the money even if we pay more than 6o months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/05 1:26 PM as a reply to dfht sdg.
this is also very important question , can some one please answer this. Else if I cannot my money back after 60 month , i will really prefer to leave on 59th month. As i dont know how much i can bear this strange beaurocracy here. Sometime i feel that ABH just humilate ppl for fun. PPl on street are much better.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/05 1:48 PM as a reply to dfht sdg.
I also agree with Tali. If they give the pension back only after 65 years. I would like to go back after 59 months.
Please post if someone has got anyew news regarding this......
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/05 2:01 PM as a reply to dfht sdg.
Hi Tali, Magi,

This question has already been answered here many times before. And the answer is "Yes, the people from those countries which doesn't have the pension pacts with Germany(India is one of those) will get back their Pension contributions back after 60..65..70..or any numbered months(Only your part back).

But still each and every individual is skeptical about this. The reason which I understand is emoticon the money is quite lot and no body want to take chance in losing that ;) So everybody try to reconfirm it again and again.

My suggestion : Write an official letter to Bfa asking the same question(and asking the list of countries also). Most probably you should get the reply back(also in written). Then you can be sure and if the reply is not of your interest and you can start arguing with Bfa OR take help of lawers recommended by Trust7 emoticon

Please don't forget to post the reply on this discussion board as it will be helpful to many others emoticon

Soni
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18