Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

IntegrationsKurs exam/Prüfung

Toggle
IntegrationsKurs exam/Prüfung
Answer
10/5/07 1:10 PM
Hi,
I took my IntegrationsKurs exam around 10 days back.
I was told that the results will be prepared in Frankfurt and then sent back to the school where I did the course (Berlitz). From the school, they will then send the result together with the results of Orientierungs to Bundesamt, who will finally send the certificate.
Now my Questions are:
1. How long does it take to get sprachtest result?
2, How long does it take in total to get the certificate?
3. Is there any way to reduce the time as basically I need B1 certificate.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: IntegrationsKurs exam/Prüfung
Answer
10/5/07 1:29 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
Hai,
It takes around 2 to 3 months for you to get the certificate. You will get the result by post and in that letter you will recieve notifications from your school when you can get the certificate. On that day school will issue your certificate. After 4 or 5 months you will recieve another certificate from Bundesamt that you have successfully completed the IK.

There are no way for you to speed up this process.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/07 1:29 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
Dude, you can get answers to all your questions at your language training center where you have taken the examination. There is now way you can get your certificat faster, it takes minimum of 2 months as far as I know.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/07 1:30 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
@serene

1. How long does it take to get sprachtest result?

6 Weeks.

2, How long does it take in total to get the certificate?

2 Days for exam + 6 Weeks.

3. Is there any way to reduce the time as basically I need B1 certificate.

Your sprachtest is ZD B1.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/07 3:28 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the official Integrationkurs Certificate.

I have Zetifikat Deutsch since June 2002 & TestDAF (TDN 4) since June 2004 and I did the Orientierungskurs in July 2007, so do I need to send those Certificates to somewhere to get an official confirmation? or the beamte should accept that ZD is a B1 Certificate along with Orientierungskurs Confirmation should be enough to apply for German nationality after 7 years?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Safouh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/07 4:25 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
Find the Office incharge for your area from the following link

http://www.bamf.de/cln_006/nn_441244/DE/DasBAMF/Organisation/Aussenstellen/aussenstellen-node.html?__nnn=true

You can call them and ask how to get the Integration course certificate.

For other people, the time line is as below(for frankfurt alteast from personal experience)

ZD - Certicates take almost 8 weeks(cannot be influenced as the certificates comes from some Central Agency)

Oreintierungs course - Certificate takes 2 weeks minimum(ask the school where you did the course to speed up the process. Tell them it is urgent and they would do that fast)

Integration Course certificate - 2 weeks after your school informs the BAMF.(you can speed up the process by asking the school to send it asap, goin personally will help in achieving this)

If your school has informed the BAMF, then contact your corresponding office given below about the certificate.

http://www.bamf.de/cln_006/nn_441244/DE/DasBAMF/Organisation/Aussenstellen/aussenstellen-node.html?__nnn=true
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/07 9:45 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
So does it mean that we get 2 certificates separately at separate dates or will they be sent together?
If separately, then for sure Orientierungs one can be received earlier. Oder?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/07 4:40 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
Dear ITexpert,

I am in the same case as you - I got my ZD certificate last year.

I went to course center to ask about the orientierung kurs - the lady there said that I can follow the orientierung course by paying 2,8 euro perhour and in the end I got a 'teilnahme bescheinigung' nothing else.

Can anybody share your experience in this?

thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/07 11:59 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
Hello VP_2004,

I have got already my official "Abschlusstestbescheinigung" from BAMF which states that I am already Integrated in Germany :-)

Here are what I have done:

1. Contact the closest office of BAMF to you (in my case was Munich office) via email and I have got a replay after few days.

2. I have sent, as they requested, a copy of the following:
* Zertifikat Deutsch
* TestDAF
* Orientierungskurs Bescheinigung
* My Niederlassungserlaubnis

3. After about two weeks I have received my official 'Bescheinigung' by Post.

Here is a link to the available offices of BAMF in Germany

So you must attend the Orientierungskurs which costed me 70 Euro as first step.

I hope this information will be helpfull for you.

Best Regards,

ITExpert
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/5/07 1:12 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
@ITExpert

Contact the closest office of BAMF to you (in my case was Munich office) via email and I have got a replay after few days.

This is not normal that BAMF has sent Abschlusstestbescheinigung directly to the you. What did you write to them, could you please paste the text of your email and their reply?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/5/07 1:31 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
Hi Akashy,

Here is a copy of my email which I sent to Munich BAMF office:
=================================================
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Ich möchte am ersten in Kürze bitte mich vorstellen. Ich arbeite seit 01.08.2001 in Deutschland ohne Unterbrechung (IT Spezialist), gleichzeitig habe ich auch Deutsch studiert.

Im Juni 2002 habe ich Zertifikat Deutsch (B1) bestanden und im Juni 2004 habe ich auch TestDAF mit TDN4 (C1) bestanden.

Im Juni/Juli 2007 habe ich an einem Orientierungkurs teilgenommen und bestanden mit Note A.

Meine Frage ist, ob ich eine amtliche Bescheinigung für erfolgreiche Integrationkursebesuch benötige, um ein Einbürgerungsanspruch nach 7 Jahre zu haben?

Wenn die Antwort Ja ist, dann wie könnte ich für solche Bescheinigung / Zertifikat beantragen?

Ich wäre Ihnen sehr dankbar,wenn Sie mein email schnell bearbeiten könnten.

Danke schön im Voraus.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
=================================================

And here is their reply:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Abschlusstestbescheinigung gem.§ 43 Abs. 3 AufentG

Sehr geehrter Herr xxxxxxxxx,

zur Ausstellung der Abschlusstestbescheinigung gem. § 43 Abs. 3 AufentG bitte ich Sie mir fogende Unterlagen per Post zu senden:

1. Kopie des aktuellen Aufenthaltstitels
2. Kopie des Zertifikat Deutsch (B1)
3. Kopie Ihres TestDAF mit TDN4 (C1)

Bitte wenden Sie sich bezüglich der Frage der Einbürgerung an die Ausländerbehörde. Nach meinem Kenntnisstand benötigen Sie eine Abschlusstestbescheinigung gem. § 43 Abs. 3 AufentG.

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Im Auftrag
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She forgot to mention a copy of my Orientierungskurs Bescheinigung,therefore I have got a tel. call from here asking me to send via email and I did ... that's all.

Best Regards,

ITExpert
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/5/07 8:39 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
thanks IT expert, it is clear in your case.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/6/07 3:19 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
@ITexpert

Thanks a lot, it means if you already have ZD B1 then all you need is to attend 7 days orientation course and thats all :-)

Here is reply I received from BAMF:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sehr geehrter Herr XXXXXX,

Sie können bei dem Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge einen Antrag auf Bescheinigung über den erfolgreichen Abschluss des Integrationskurses gem. § 43 Abs. 3 Aufenthaltsgesetz beantragen. Erforderlich sind eine Kopie des Aufenthaltstitels, des Zertifikats Deutsch B1 und des erfolgreichen Orientirungskurs. Der Antrag kann formlos gestellt werden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/07 11:15 AM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
I got my
i. Orientierungs bescheinung mit Erfolgreiche teitnahme on the same day when I sat for the orientation test. I participated 5 days in the course (5 hours every day).
ii. B1 Zertifikat after 4.5 weeks from the day of my exam.

I made the following - I told the course leiter that I need the two certificates urgently. The lady was nice enough. She inquired the BAMF for the B1 Zertifikat by telephone. It worked!
She gave me the Orientierungs bescheinung on the same day of test. She could give me as the VHS authority itself can issue this.

best regards
MK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/07 1:41 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
@mk

Did you also get the Bescheinigung from BAMF?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/07 1:06 PM as a reply to Tamanna Kumar.
I got the orientierungs zertifikat from VHS and Zertifikat Deutsch from BAMF/Telc.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott