Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Employment Visa along with Spouse

Toggle
Employment Visa along with Spouse
Answer
8/22/16 9:40 AM
Hi,
This is Senthilkumar. I am working in Singapore. I am going to apply for EMPLOYMENT VISA to germany. My Head office is in Stuttgart, in which I will be working for 8 months only.
My doubt is, I am planning to take my wife along with me ( for 8 months). She is PR holder in singapore.
What is the procedure to get Visa for my wife and take along with me?
What are the documents to be produced?
Whether the Invitation letter from my Stuttgart office has to mention anything about my wife details?

Kindly assist me in this.

Thank you.
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Employment Visa along with Spouse
Answer
8/24/16 11:30 AM as a reply to Senthilkumar M.
Hi Senthil

First i suggest you book an appointment quickly as that takes time.

Spouse visa should not be too difficult esp for such short period of time. Just follow the list of documents on german embassy site.

The only thing is that if you have Indian marriage certificate then they might initiate verification that can take time.

I recently applied from Singapore and experience was good.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/25/16 3:12 AM as a reply to Bikash Agarwal.
Hi Bikash,
Thank you very much for your kind reply.
I have got appointment on September 14th. I have registered my marriage in Singapore and I can produce that marriage certificate.
Please clarify,
Whether my wife has to apply for separate Visa interview date or just the details in my Employment Visa application is enough for her.
Whether the Invitation letter from my Stuttgart office that has to be submitted along with Visa application has to mention any details about my wife ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/16 3:49 PM as a reply to Senthilkumar M.
Yes, each applicant needs to book a seperate appointment. However both can apply together by booking appointmetn next to each other.

If your marrige certificate was issued in Singapore, then get a certified true copy from ICA and then get it legalised by singapore foreign ministry. Very simple process. will set you back by about 70-80 dollars.

Once you have it legalised there should  be no problem at all. You can email me at bikashbit@gmail.com

In case of any queires
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18