Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse ReUnion visa

Toggle
Spouse ReUnion visa
Answer
8/18/16 3:57 AM
Hi All, 
Need Help. My husband has been given a long term national visa type D. He is a musician. I'm am applying for my dependent visa now as I was waiting for my birth certificate.
Is a non availability certificate for birth a valid document as my birth was not registered.
Do I also have to wait for the approval from Berlin
How long will the process take

my other documents are in place it's just the birth certificate which is making me worried.

would appreciate if i can get some clarification ☺️
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Spouse ReUnion visa
Answer
9/14/16 2:14 PM as a reply to ratnpriya roy.
Normally Birth certificate is not required at all. Are they asking for it? If so, then you should contact your orgin country city office...
Rgds
Chandru
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Spouse ReUnion visa
Answer
9/21/16 1:33 PM as a reply to ratnpriya roy.
Hello,
I, my wife and 6 months old applied for visa at the same time and got after 4 weeks. In our case my wife left school in her 9th standard. We just applied with her transfer certificate (TC) for visa. We did not submit her birth certificate as she dont have one (I did not applied for birth certificate as it takes some time so tried my luck without that certificate). For passport a TC is sufficient if the candidate is born before some specific year (please see the website).
Cheers,
Raj.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3