Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

immigration process to Germany

Toggle
immigration process to Germany
Answer
2/26/09 11:34 PM
Hi all,
I am an IT professional working in embedded systems software ( automotive and consumer electronics) for the past 5 years in India. I have been to Germany recently, and fell in love with the place. Please let me know the process for migrating to Germany, I would be grateful, if any of you can give any pointers.

Thanks and regards,
Praseen
0 (0 Votes)

Re: immigration process to Germany
Answer
2/27/09 1:29 AM as a reply to Praseen Preman.
there is no legal immigration like canada or australia. Search for a employer in germany who would process your workpermit to come into the country first. So on what did u fall in love with? german language? Weather? cut the BS
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/09 11:59 AM as a reply to Praseen Preman.
@Praseen

I am glad that you think so highly of my country. Would you care to describe exactly what you fell in love with?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/09 1:08 PM as a reply to Praseen Preman.
Maybe he fell in love with german girls who are gernally hotter,sexier,easy going than Indian girls.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/09 12:53 PM as a reply to Praseen Preman.
Hi guys,
I did'nt fall in love as per the word.What I loved was the freedom the Germans enjoyed at their work and the quality of the work and life.

Thanks,
Praseen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/09 2:14 PM as a reply to Praseen Preman.
Hi praseen
now the market is not good here better u try next yr .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/09 2:48 PM as a reply to Praseen Preman.
raj wrote:
there is no legal immigration like canada or australia. Search for a employer in germany who would process your workpermit to come into the country first. So on what did u fall in love with? german language? Weather? cut the BS

hi raj/ all, could you provide any pointers to contact employers in Germany. how do I make my resume reach them?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/09 3:05 PM as a reply to Praseen Preman.
just the same way you do it in india. Jobsites of course.
jobpilot.de
monster.de

since most of the sites will be in german, you can start by learning german in the first place.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott