Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

ZAV Approval / Disapproval

Toggle
ZAV Approval / Disapproval
Answer
8/9/16 8:37 PM
Hello emoticon,

As a background, I am currently residing in France and hence needed to apply for my visa for traineeship from here. One of the requirements is the ZAV, which my company sent in the application for, however after a painful wait of a month, I received a reply stating that the given working wage does not meet the minimum wage requirements. (screenshot attached)

Initially my company spoke to the people who reviewed it to reassess the application, however today, they had another conversation, where it was best decided to re apply to a different office, since they had newly registered the current address of the company. 

While I know this is a long process and there is no way to speed things up, I wanted to now maybe from anyones experience, about what the possibility of having another rejection from the other office of ZAV is? Because I dont know if i should just wait, or start my job hunt once again.

Any help is much appreciated emoticon

P.s: I am sorry if this feels like a rant or me venting out, just been a rough couple of days!

Best,
Charlotte
0 (0 Votes)

RE: ZAV Approval / Disapproval
Answer
8/10/16 6:28 AM as a reply to Charlotte Dsouza.
Are you a student?  Is the internship required for your studies?  
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/16 10:36 AM as a reply to Arianne.
Hey Arianne,

No I am not a student, I am a new graduate. And this is a traineeship, a bit different from an internship, as for an internship you require a study certificate; but a traineeship is a bridge between graduation and a job!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/16 11:23 PM as a reply to Charlotte Dsouza.
Traineeships are not recognised as a separate employment category in Germany.

How much is the company offering you?  
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/16 11:40 PM as a reply to Arianne.
Thank you for responding to me emoticon

I guess that sort of makes sense. They offered me 1500E per month... Do you have any idea what the minimum wage requirement is?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott