Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

What does the following TEXT Mean?

Toggle
What does the following TEXT Mean?
Answer
10/5/05 12:33 PM
Hi,
I recvd letter from the Stadt.
the text below says something about Aufenthalts thingy.

Can any one say what this following text mean .

Ich mache Darauf aufmerksam, dass das nichtbeflogen dieser vorladung Fur ihren weiteren aufenthalt konsequenzen haben kann

Gemass 44a(1) aufenthG sind zur teilnahme an einem integrationkurs verpflichtet. Kommen sie dieser verpflichtung nict nach, so kann dies gemas 44a(3) aufenthG u.a bei der verlangerung ihrer aufenthaltherlaubnis berucksichtigt werden. Weiterhin konnen ihnen , falls Sie empfanger von Leistungen nach dem SGB II sind, die leistungen bis zu 10% gekurzt weredn.

thanks.

Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Re: What does the following TEXT Mean?
Answer
10/5/05 2:02 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hi,

How did they come to know that you cannot understand German :-)

Just check, whether its for you or your wife. And, if you got AE before 01.01.2005, then you should check, whether you can avoid this "Integration Course". Those who came in 2005 need to do Integration Course, and if you come unter certain category of Salary/Social-status, then you might get Rabbat to do this course.

In case, you dont consider this letter important, then you might find it difficult to clear to get "Extension" in your AE.

Hope, I too got it right. :-)

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/05 2:26 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Thanks for the information.

that was for my wife and she joined me in 2005.

The other problem is, she is back in home country for completing here studies and that would take some more months. Is it okay that i inform the office that she will join this intergrationprogram , may be in 6 months,

or do you have some suggestions ?.

thanks for any help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 10:37 AM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hmmm,

So, she is here(only per Anmeldung) and that's the reason that you got this letter. Don't forget that if she stays away more than 6 months(as per NE), then she loses her AE.

As far as I know, anybody who comes in 2005 has to go for Integrationkurse(600 hrs) from given Institutes(check with your ABH, z.B. VHS). Now, you should check your wife visa, whether when she joins you again. Because, then you can try for an "Intensivkurse".

Also, keep in mind that you need to go for the Registration for this kurse, because you might not find Seat for that kurse at the 11th hour.

Check VHS, I think, they too offer such Integrationkurse and also dont forget that if your wife dont earn, then she would pay 1 € / Hr for that course. So, it mean, you would require 600€/600Hrs. But, for more info, its better, if you ask your concerned ABH.

I hope, this helps you a bit.

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 2:34 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
@Sudeep

When you go to the ABH for the first time to get ur spouse´s visa extended to a year, his/her German proficiency will be checked orally, and you´ll be handed over a "Berechtigungsschein", which is nothing but a certificate which says that he/she is eligible for the Integrationskurs. In this B.Schein there´ll be a date, which says you shd do the course within that period. Usually its a year. So if you havent got a B.Schein for the course, do request for it to your ABH.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 6:08 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the advice.

Question :

After i got the letter, i had sent a mail to the respective officer in ABH that my wife is on a holiday and she is expected back after two months.

she will be mostlikely here in two months for one month here and then she will be back again the same month when the Visa needs to be extended.

now the Question is, if i ask for that B'schein. what does that have ?. Her German Proficency test, when is that done?. Is it already at the First time the renewal is done or later. She already has her visa untill end of Feb,The same date untill i have my Visa. So we both will go for Extension at the same time.

When has this Integration course to be done, i mean is that before the first time the Visa is being extended or is it at later stages.

And NTL, there is still the Main Study that needs to be completed. If 600 HRs course needs to be completed in 6 months then one can stop studying and learn how to integrate and then after the integration , then start studying again.

Is the Interpretation correct ?.

But Any ways , please suggest.

I am reachable on mail at sudeep.Pondala@gmail.com

any suggestions would really help me.

Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124