Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

After arriving in Germany, how to get the residency permit?

Toggle
Dear All,

I cam to Germany on Employment visa, and now I want to get the residency permit from any welcome centre nearest to my loaction. So my question is :  I have my Indian travel health insurrance took from ICICI Lombard for a month and still valid, so can I apply with this insurrance or should I need to take any other from a German company like Mawista?

Kindly reply as soon as possible..
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: After arriving in Germany, how to get the residency permit?
Answer
8/3/16 10:14 AM as a reply to Malika Kumari.
Big NOOOO for travel insurances. Moreover, this topic is discussed more than 100 times so far. You would have used search functionality before you posted this query. Anyway, when you are here on employment visa, your employer must take care on social contributions part as these are mandatory. Your first point of contact should be your employer (HR). You have liberty to choose any insurance company based on your income. ABH never accepts travel insurances so go with proper health insurance confirmation.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott