Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

SOS call - need job - arbeitlos after 4 years

Toggle
Hi guys,

I am in urgent need of a job in the field of Biztalk and .NET technologies, anywhere in germany.

I was working in germany since last 4 years.

Sometimes personal references also helps. I hope I will get some help from this big community

Any help would be of great help. I am trying with monster and stepstone but no positive reply till now.

my contact id is: write2nishu@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Re: SOS call - need job - arbeitlos after 4 years
Answer
8/24/05 8:55 PM as a reply to Vicky Singh.
Relax!! multiple posting aint gonna help you with your situation. In any case you are entitled to 1 year of Arbeitlosgeld. Meanwhile try obtaining BE (since you have worked more then 3 years in germany). You have enough time to plan your strategy, so stop whining.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/05 1:15 AM as a reply to Vicky Singh.
hi Akshay,

thanks for replying.

i am not much worried but still the earlier i get a job is better.

i resigned myself so i think i will not get the arbeitslose geld before 3 months and also i would prefer to get work instead geld.

also my concern is that the more time i loose, the more problematic will it become to apply for NE.

looking forward to hear more from others also.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/05 1:19 AM as a reply to Vicky Singh.
"i resigned myself so....."

wtf did you do that? Getting kicked-out always pays and you earn also some sympathy.

"also my concern is that the more time i loose, the more problematic will it become to apply for NE."

Don't worry, your pension contribution is not taken into account when applying for NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 3:39 PM as a reply to Vicky Singh.
Hello one and all!

I am panna from the west of germany.I am so excited and thrilled to find this site i have been longing to find one such until now 'ENDLICH' i have N number of queries to shoot at you nice guyz ova der.to start with i am a student here in germany doing my second masters. i am a post graduate in microbiology and have sufficient exp in my field but failed to find a decent job for myself in germany,the problem is lack of proper info and guidelines i have been going thru this site and u all have been helping each other so much hope one would help me find the right way where to apply for a job in my field or whatz the source.plz plz plz guide me!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 5:21 PM as a reply to Vicky Singh.
Look

there is web page:
http://www.meinestadt.de/deutschland/jobs

ALL and I mean ALL job that are available in Germany are there.
That is because they use DB from Arbeitsamt.
Arbeitsamt also has some web pages but this page has much better search.
If if you do not find it there you will find it nowhere.

Then you can get some list of companies in D in that field and send CVs.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott