Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

ABH Stuttgart Approval Time For Blue Card Applications

Hi,

Here is my situation. I have applied for a national visa (Blue card) 2 weeks back from UK. At the time of application, I was told that its just a matter of few days. After 2 weeks, when I called the consulate, they told me that the application is on hold and is awaiting the approval from the ABH (Aliens Office) in Stuttgart. They did not tell me why was it on hold and asked me to wait. Not to mention, they also said that it can take upto 3 months, which is lil scary, consiering that I have 4 more weeks to join my employer.

Any idea on how much is  the normal processing time to get the approval from the Aliens office. Also, is it normal to have the applications under hold. I knew from my research that for Blue Card application, there is no such approval required.

Please help

Thanks.
Paul
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7