Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Going back to home country. How to keep GC vaild?

Toggle
Hi GCs,

I am working in Germany in GC from last one year. I am going back to home country this month as my project is over. But there is a possibility that I may have to return to Germnay within 2 months for another project. My question is what should I do to keep my GC vaild?
DO I have to keep my residence registration in Germany? I am staying in a rented apartment and wish to break the contract before returning but I don't want to de-register since my GC will not be valid in such case as I understand.
Please advice.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Going back to home country. How to keep GC vaild?
Answer
4/6/05 1:01 AM as a reply to Prasad Koparkar.
if you are back in less than 6 months than is your AE still valid.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 2:10 AM as a reply to Prasad Koparkar.
don't understand the situation clearly ... why don't you want to stay these 2 months here getting Alg and searching for some other job, which can turn very helpful in case you get no new project? loyalty to a company? emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 5:45 PM as a reply to Prasad Koparkar.
Can any guru clarify the funda of Alg please? If you are on a GC, and the project is over, can you claim Alg? Are there any Pre conditions (Example: Must have worked for at least 1 year etc..)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 5:53 PM as a reply to Prasad Koparkar.
that is true.
precondition is to have worked in D 1 year.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/05 8:39 PM as a reply to Prasad Koparkar.
@DVD
Does the ALG depend on whether you pay renten?
or is it applicable to everone who pays normal taxes in germany with or without renten.

Regards
Savio
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/05 9:54 PM as a reply to Prasad Koparkar.
If I am intended to come back before 6 months do I have to keep an apartment in Germany to keep my residence permit vaild? What will happen if I break the existing contract and make a new one when I am back. This will save my rent money.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/05 10:05 PM as a reply to Prasad Koparkar.
prkoparkar, unfortunately you cannot deregistrate your appartment and it is must to have registation in your local town hall.

I would suggest you to find a friend who can accept you as his room mate and the owner of that house too agrees and get registered for that appartment either with a signature from your friend or the landlord and pay that friend or landlord little money. This is up to you to make it work smartly!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott