Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

New House contract .... Problem

Toggle
New House contract .... Problem
Answer
10/31/06 4:04 PM
Hi, I had bought a new ReihennHouse in July. These buildings were to be built in 8 months time and the key was to be handed over at the end of Feb. 2007.
Four months have passed since the signing of the contract, all of the loan is also senctioned as well as I have paid for the grundbuch to the Finanzamt.
The problem is the land where these houses were to be built were not free space but some old buildings were there. Now we have come to know that those buildings are not empty and each one of them has one or two tenents living and it seems that they are not willing to leave their appartments.
When I had checked with the builders last month, they told me that the last one of them is also out and they will start the ground breaking soon. But situation is still the same.

I need suggestions, what should I do, should I send them a written letter with a copy to Notar asking about the true status.
Plus what are my options as I was supposed to terminate my current rent contract in Nov. but they way things look, I will not do it, but I do not want to pay my flat rent after Feb. 2007 as I was supposed to get my own house, so this builder should pay after Feb.
I also don't want to pay Bank interest after Feb. 2007 since I do not get the house.

It will be nice if you guys can suggest me some thing.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New House contract .... Problem
Answer
11/1/06 12:41 AM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Good question.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/06 11:32 AM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
You need to look carefully at your contract, and this is the right moment to get a lawyer on board, possibly to demand Schadenersatz (damages). Keep in mind that if you act together with all the other owners you will have better chances.

What still needs to be determined is what claims the people living in those buildings have, as it could be difficult to get them out. But make sure that it is a third party going there and asking as they could later claim that they made a verbal agreement with the owner of the property.

regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/06 2:04 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Hi, thanks for your input.

The problem is that I don't know any of the other buyers as there was never a gound breaking ceremoney (that's normally when buyers see each other). On the other hand these builders are never going to tell us about the others.

I am already in process of contacting a lawyer so that can have the real picture.

Does anyone know some good and kind of cheaper lawyers in/around Hamburg?

Mr. Detlef may be you can direct towards someone.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/06 2:34 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
I can not help you but maybe you can help me.
Could you tell me the price of your hous, how big is the haus and the Grundstück.

And most important:
did you get some Bauvörderungen and how much.

I am looking to buy something my self and I know some people got Bauförderungen as a interest free 50 000€ Kredit.
But looks like kredit is much smaller in Norddeutschland. Only 10-20 000€.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/06 3:29 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Hi DVD,
as I had mentioned it's a mittle ReihenHous, the Grudnstueck is 112 sq.m. wohnflasche is 118 sq.m.

Yes, I also got 50K at only 0.5% another 50K at 3.75% and the rest at the normal bank rate.

There are many factors and many financial institutions involved while calculating the total sum.

For me it was a Baufinanzberator who did everything and it's always handy to have one.

The normal prices for these kind of houses in Hamburg are almost the same from any builder at around 220K.

For specific kind of details, you can write me an email at khokhar28 at hotmail dot com.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/06 4:43 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Thanks for prompt answer.
I could ask more questions but I do not want to spoil your topic.
So let us leave this topic for solving of your Bauverspätung-Problem and I'll open another topic about Bauvörderungen.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/06 3:35 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
It is very easy to find out who the others are. Look at the entries in the Grundbuch of the other properties, the names will appear there.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott