Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Un-Employment Benifits

Toggle
Un-Employment Benifits
Answer
4/22/05 1:41 PM
Hi All

cann any one tell how much does one recieve as un-employment benifit, if he or she(married with a kid) looses a job after say 4+ years of working in DE

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Un-Employment Benifits
Answer
4/22/05 2:13 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
Hi,

have a look...

http://www.pub.arbeitsamt.de/selbst.php

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/vam/vamController/CMSConversation/anzeigeContent?navId=7615&category=link_liste&rqc=12&ls=false&ut=0

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Un-Employment Benefits in non-EU countries
Answer
4/23/05 3:31 AM as a reply to Ramu K.
Hi Detlef,

Somebody told me long time back that, when we are getting arbeitslosegeld in germany and we try to search for a job in some other country, then also we get arbeitslosegeld for 3 months. i know that this is possible if we go to other EU countries. but is it also true for other countries where germany has certain agreements.
for example germany has some kind of agreements with australia for pension schemes, like the time spent in australia will be counted as time spent in germany, for the minimum no of years(5 yrs) required to become eligible for getting german pension. and its vise-versa with australian pesion.

As I am planning to go to australia, can it be possible for me to get this ABgeld so that I can go there and search for a suitable job with a peaceful mind.

looking forward for your reply.

best wishes,
GM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/05 11:42 AM as a reply to Ramu K.
could any one tell me whats the process to apply for un-employment benifits, my employer gave me a termination letter on monday the 25th of april and i have 4 weeks of notice period i.e. 25th of May officially I wud be out of my present company, so please tell me the complete process and forms to be filled and can we get them online
I am living in Germany since last 4+ years.

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/05 12:20 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
Hi Aryan,

I think you should check your contract. if you have stayed more than 4 years, the termination period is minimum 3 months. Please check with that.

The first thing you need to do after you got the termination letter is to go to Arbeitsamt. No late entries are welcome and you might then get less money for being late( I also knew only from an official letter from the Personalabteilung)

Regards and Good luck
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/05 1:33 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
@Rajesh

I think the termination is of 3 months at least if nothing is stated in the contract reagarding that and if it is only written "will be done in accordance to the law" (I 4got the German netion for that).

@aryan

In case you have received 4 weeks, check that it is what is stated in your contract and how precisely is the clause defining your notice defined in there.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/05 2:16 PM as a reply to Ramu K.
Hi all, thanks for the info, but im in current job for the last 3 months i.e. im in probation period. so as mentioned in the contract during the probation period the termination period is 4 weeks, no can any one pls let me know if i can find the antrag online and whats the process here in hamburg
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott