Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Employment visa - Guidance (Urgent)

Toggle
Employment visa - Guidance (Urgent)
Answer
7/22/16 9:58 AM
Hello All,

I am an Indian national working in China for the past 2 years. I've secured a job in Germany with 38,688 Euros salary (as I am in Engineering sector) and received the acceptance letter from Bundesagentur fur Arbeit.

I also have the following documents:
  • Employment contract from German company
  • Accommodation proof 
  • Medical Insurance till 11th Sept. 
  1. What are the other documents do I need to provide for the visa interview? 
  2. What is the processing time for work visa? 
  3. Also, I checked in German embassy in Beijing and they don't have appointments till September. Can I apply in other German missions in China or can I apply visa in India? I know that I should apply in Beijing as I stayed here for the past 2 years. But is there any exception?
Looking for your valuable guidance. 

Thanks,
Jagan
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Employment visa - Guidance (Urgent)
Answer
7/22/16 12:42 PM as a reply to Jaghanivasan Soundararajan.
Dear Jagha,
the embassy provides a checklist on their website what to bring along with u. Please check with your embassy as different embassys asking for several documents. As well they ask for ZAB approval of your degree (when you gor for Blue Card) and payslips from last three month. May can I ask when you apllied for ZAV approval? We have all the other douments but still waiting to hear from Arbeitsagentur. And its already been a while. So long ou had to wait?

Al the best,Stef
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Employment visa - Guidance (Urgent)
Answer
7/22/16 3:54 PM as a reply to Steff.
Steff:
Dear Jagha,
the embassy provides a checklist on their website what to bring along with u. Please check with your embassy as different embassys asking for several documents. As well they ask for ZAB approval of your degree (when you gor for Blue Card) and payslips from last three month. May can I ask when you apllied for ZAV approval? We have all the other douments but still waiting to hear from Arbeitsagentur. And its already been a while. So long ou had to wait?

Al the best,Stef
Hey Stef, 

Thank you for quick reply. I guess ZAV approval is issued only if the university and the obtained degree is mentioned in the Anabin list. Do I still need to get a ZAB approval? or just take a printout of the listing from Anabin website? 

My ZAV was applied on 30th of June and received the approved letter on 20th July. 

Thanks,
Jagan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3