Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Visa for parents after German citizenship

Toggle
Visa for parents after German citizenship
visa german citizenship parents
Answer
7/19/16 10:47 AM
Dear all,

I have german citizenship now. I would like to invite my parents from India for long term stay in Germany with me. I heard that one can apply for two years multiple entry visa with maximum continuous stay in  the schengen countries for 90 days then take a break of minimum 90 days before entering the schengen countries. Can you please let me know if you have heard this type of visa? Any further information in this topic would be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa for parents after German citizenship
Answer
7/25/16 10:22 PM as a reply to Newbie Stuttgart.
It is unofficially known as an unechtes Jahresvisum. 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa for parents after German citizenship
Answer
12/5/16 8:13 AM as a reply to Newbie Stuttgart.
Actually I am having same question to ask. I am a married woman from India. My husband lives in Germany and we will apply for citizenship as soon as he gets eligible. I want to bring both my parents and parents-in-law to Germany after we get the same and I want information on that.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott