Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Visa

Toggle
Family Reunion Visa
Answer
7/12/16 7:22 PM
Dear all,

I posted before regarding my family reunion visa which I applied for on the 6th of April, 2016 and haven't gotten any feedback yet. The update is, my husband went to the foreigners office in Stuttgart and provided them with all the requested documents, how long does it normally take from submitting these documents, I am losing patience already and the whole process is being so depressing. The fact that me and my daughter have desperately been waiting for the visa to issue for more than 3 months is devastating. Would really appreciate your feedbacks.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion Visa
Answer
7/13/16 9:41 AM as a reply to Habiba Ashraf Ali.
Habiba Ashraf Ali:
Dear all,

I posted before regarding my family reunion visa which I applied for on the 6th of April, 2016 and haven't gotten any feedback yet. The update is, my husband went to the foreigners office in Stuttgart and provided them with all the requested documents, how long does it normally take from submitting these documents, I am losing patience already and the whole process is being so depressing. The fact that me and my daughter have desperately been waiting for the visa to issue for more than 3 months is devastating. Would really appreciate your feedbacks.
Please refer to your previous thread, where i clearly mentioned 3-6 months. I do not understand why you would create a new thread for the same questions. Have patience for god sake!

http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/887707
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18