Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Work Contract Close Consequences

Toggle
Work Contract Close Consequences
Answer
9/9/05 8:10 PM
Hello Guys,

I would like to know all the consequences when we close a work contract with the company. In my company due to restructuring there are some money offers going on, if you take the money and go out from the company by ourself, till when am i not elgible to get the arbeitlosgeld, I am having BE visa which is still valid for three years.

Are there are any points which are to be discussed during negotiation for money offers.

Please let me know if iam missing some any points.

Regards
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work Contract Close Consequences
Answer
9/9/05 8:43 PM as a reply to rajkumar nooney.
"if you take the money and go out from the company by ourself, till when am i not elgible to get the arbeitlosgeld,"

Well, Raj (ain't here too many of you?), normally 3 months. It also depends on the amount of Abfindung, say you got 6 months full salary as Abfindung then you wouldn't be getting arbeitlosgeld for 3 + some months.

"I am having BE visa which is still valid for three years"

BE is unlimited work-permit, there is no time limit for BE.

"Are there are any points which are to be discussed during negotiation for money offers"

Oh Yes!! Try to get full salary for 1 year as Abfindung, a very nice Arbeitzeugnis and flight-ticket back home for the entire family (since you are upset and leaving germany for good) :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott