Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

freiwillige Krankenversicherung

Toggle
freiwillige Krankenversicherung
Answer
4/22/05 4:17 PM
Hello Guys,

Im new to this forum and i appreciate this forum for its rich informative content.

I finished my Masters now in germany(10th April) and will be changing my visa to "job suche visa" and search for a job.

i got a problem with health insurance now. Initially i was insured by AOK (student insurance) and now i have been exmatriculated and i got to change to normal insurance, if i continue with AOK i need to pay double the money which i used to pay while i was a student. And this is very costly for me at the moment and i have resigned from them and searching for a private insurance which is cheaper one.

1) Does anybody knows if i take private health insurance from any XYZ company which is with "nicht hoch leistung" would be problem to get "job suche visum"?. Beacsue i sent a mail to AB (to 3 diff employees) and one said its not a problem of having private insurance of any sorts and one responded i should have insurance with 'hoch leistungun'.

2) And also i would apprciate if anybody can suggest me a good health insurance(freiwillige Krankenversicherung) which is cheaper and which doesnt cause any problem to extend the visa.

many thanks in advance.

Bonjovi.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: freiwillige Krankenversicherung
Answer
4/22/05 4:31 PM as a reply to anand chittawadgi.
Hi Bonjovi,

Check this website http://www.forium.de/do/displayGesetzlicheKrankenversicherungenIndex;jsessionid=0CAF5F21C57EF35BA521A97225C2E38D

Here you can compare with the prices of other. I recently moved mine from AOK to BKK ( Earlier i paid 15.1% gross and now i pay 12.9% ). It in fact dosent make any comprimise in service as all Geseztliche Krankenkasse has to treat their clients accordingly to their needs. AOK has huge buildings, call centre and they need to pay for that so they get a hell a lot from people. I myself realized after 5 years.

Overall AOK should accept all but BKK or other cheap can refuse new customers and they accpet only favourable young clients.

So, call everyone and ask. I think you dont need to pay a lot. ADAC has a private insurance for 56€ a month. Check with them!! but i think they can cover only for 3 months!!

Happy weekend
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/05 5:51 PM as a reply to anand chittawadgi.
@Rajesh:

Overall AOK should accept all but BKK or other cheap can refuse new customers and they accpet only favourable young clients.

I guess it was so previously, and not so anymore.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/05 6:58 PM as a reply to anand chittawadgi.
Thank you rajesh,

one more question: say if i take a private insurance which costs me around 40-50 euros which is not gesetzlich krankenverschichrung then it doesnt cause any problem with visa extension right?.

regards,

anand.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/23/05 3:32 PM as a reply to anand chittawadgi.
Hi ,
Can anyone add to tell any good/cheap PVT Medical insurance for family ?

Thanks alot

tali
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3