Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Aufhebungsvertrag - Sperrzeit - ALG-II

Toggle
Hi all,

Am here in Germany for the past 5 years and got NE recently.I quit my job, signing an Aufhebungsvertrag, and now the Arbeitsamt guys tell me that I will get Sperrzeit of 3 months. I have to pay rent and cover other expenses (family). He told I could apply for ALG-2 for these 3 months.

I am looking forward to apply for German cititzenship in 2 years, and I want to know whether this Hartz4 period will have any negative effects while applying for that, over even in my career. Will my future Employers come to know of this?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Aufhebungsvertrag - Sperrzeit - ALG-II
Answer
1/30/08 2:42 PM as a reply to James Vanarkkal.
Sperrzeit is very bad situation in any case.
You also have to pay your health insurence etc etc.
If you become ill in this period you have to pay private & its toooooo much.
I dont know its late or not but you can say to AAamt that because of language problem you signed wrong.
Any how ............

Your next step is citizenship. Ofcourse it effects bad if you apply your citizenship and your record shows that you have been getting ALG-II. Try your best to convince, again saying to try to convince the guys from AAmt that it was all the trick of company where you have been working that they said to me sign on Aufhebungsvertrag. Once happened with me the same, my employer said sign on this paper which was Aufhebungsvertrag & as i have again and again read in this Trust7-forum that never sign any paper, thats why i safed myself.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Aufhebungsvertrag - Sperrzeit - ALG-II
Answer
1/30/08 8:38 PM as a reply to James Vanarkkal.
Hi jalal,

Thank you very much for your reply. I expect to find a job as soon as possible, and not be on ALG2 when I apply for Citizenship. I was just thinking about the risks during these 3 months, especially the first one month where one is not even covered by their health insurance!!! I dont know whether the Rentenbeitrag will be paid for this month, and someone will ask me about this (dark) preiod when I apply for Citizenship!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott