Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
zeugnis
Answer
3/1/05 5:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am changing my job and I have my last days in the company. My Boss told me that I can list the activities (Tätigkeiten) what will be written in my "Zeugnis". That's why I have to give them probably a list what could be written in my Zeugnis.
I am a unix system admin and I made a few notes about what I do here but additional info from you would be also nice.
Does anyone have experience about Zeugnis and/or an example Zeugnis or a useful link for me.

Thanx in advance,

AA
0 (0 Votes)

Re: zeugnis
Answer
3/1/05 5:32 PM as a reply to adnan a.
it will be difficult for us to say a thing, because you are the one who did the job. But search the site, there were some discussions on this topic with some interesting links in there.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/05 10:40 PM as a reply to adnan a.
Hi,

What I'll tell you here is not about the activities into the Zeugnis, but I hope, that it's interesting to you.

Few weeks ago I've got Kündigung from my company, and the next days - Zeugis. After that, during the jobsearch, I was invited for an interview. The person from the company inviting me put on the table both documents - Zeugis and Kündigung. The Kündigung contained the text: "aus wirtschaftlischen Grunden" (the reason for the terminating of the contract), but the Zeugnis - not. He asked me: "Why this text is not written into the Zeugnis? It should be!". That's why I asked my ex-chef for a new one...

Regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/05 12:30 AM as a reply to adnan a.
Thanx Plamen,

After your message I decided to tell them they should write in my Zeugnis that I wished to resign.

AA
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/05 10:38 AM as a reply to adnan a.
If you can choose they should also write that they are "sorry" that you leave their company.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitszeugnis
Answer
3/2/05 10:45 AM as a reply to adnan a.
Hi all,

Do have a look at the "secret codes" which can be implanted into your Arbeitszeugnis!

http://www.arbeitszeugnis-info.de/index_visit.htm?inhalt02-geheimcode

Shocking, isnt it?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/05 12:50 PM as a reply to adnan a.
Thank you for the link Fred. I will encrypt my Zeugnis with your link when I get it.

That's my first job-change in Germany, so I needed some info. I have been searching the net for a while with examples what people got from the companies.
Some are very Technical some are not. I can let them write 2 pages Technical stuff but I don't think it's the way.
How technical should be my Zeugnis? Does anyone have an idea about it?

AA
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/05 1:00 PM as a reply to adnan a.
Are companies actually asking for the Arbeitszeugnis nowadays?

And someone working in a company and attending an interview wont even have it, right?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/05 1:19 PM as a reply to adnan a.
It's only for the future.
I have signed already and my Zeugnis wouldn't change it.
Unfortunately, some companies set a great value on previous Zeugnis to determine what kind of person the candidate is.

AA
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18