Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Personal Message functionality in T7 Forum

Toggle
Hi Detlef,

I have been thinking of proposing a PM (Personal Message) functionality in this forum, so that a member can interact with other members without needing to divulge they personal emails or tel.numbers in public forum.

Which would also help us to keep the forum clean and to the point, since personal grievances/complaints/rebukes can always be communicated without using the public forum.

If all the personal attacks targeted on me alone, which I have had the honour and privilage of enjoying in this forum had been done via PM, this forum would be a lot better and cleaner place ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Personal Message functionality in T7 Forum
Answer
9/4/09 3:44 PM as a reply to Akshay Khanna.
The original message is addressed to Detlef personally; but since it is posted in the forum I would take liberty to comment on the same.

Yes, I would second that opinion but not for the reasons mentioned by the proponent of the idea.

If the email addresses of the posters are visible in any way then it may serve the purpose of PM.

In no way I am worried about the contents and the quality of this forum's threads.

It is serving its purpose for the readers and posters in one way or the other. ;-)

btw: I clicked on a few ads already on this page!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/09 7:41 PM as a reply to Akshay Khanna.
Junk should not be encouraged in any manner be it PM or general messaging.In our opinion you are a junkie with verbal diarrhea who should be kept out all together ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/09 11:02 PM as a reply to Akshay Khanna.
Dear Akshay,

the problem is that I only have Manuel for any kind of improvement, and he and his team, they are more than busy with a very big project and I do not want to ask him.

What I can offer is, that I do something like PM manually. If someone wants to get the personal mail address of a user he can send me a mail and I will forward this to the user. The user can decide if he answers or not.

@ t7user

Thanks for your comment and for the clicks ;-)

@ khopdee

The way you articulate your opinion about Akshay is also not very polite and less ambitious. In Germany we have a saying:

'Wer im Glashaus sitzt der sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen!'

I myself would miss Akshays comments, because some of them (not all) are very smart and funny :-)

Some messages seem to cry for his comments.

Keep cool and do not take everything so serious. Life is hard but it is much easier to take if someone is able to laugh about himself.

I wish all of you a nice Sunday
Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/09 3:45 PM as a reply to Akshay Khanna.
@All,

I personally will "miss" Akshay's witty remarks and interesting perceptions if he is made to stop. In fact, I often tend to get bored if he is not writing something that's funny :-)

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/09 6:18 PM as a reply to Akshay Khanna.
Hallo Detlef,

Your idea is also good. I need to PM a member of this group but i dont know your email address. Could you please post it here, many thanks.

Mohan.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/09 10:40 PM as a reply to Akshay Khanna.
@meetmohan

info(at)trust7.com :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3