Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Change of Employment

Toggle
Change of Employment
Answer
6/27/16 9:31 AM
Hello team,

I am Blue card holder resided in munich and am serving notice period in presentCompany as i have  work from home option, i moved back to india and derigistered(anmeldung).Now i have got a job in another city in germany, which am wiling to go . Can any one say will there be any problem in change of employer process and do i need to do anmeldung in munich again before moving to another city ? pls Help me on this . 

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Change of Employment
Answer
6/27/16 6:32 PM as a reply to Raga M V.
any one has idea, pls reply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/28/16 4:59 PM as a reply to Raga M V.
If your BC is employer dependent then yes you have to inform AB and get permission to switch the employer. Until then you would not be eligible to work here. Otherwise, take it easy, come back and complete the formalities. Anmeldung and rest of the paper work is same in either of the cases.

Good luck and do update us.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/28/16 6:02 PM as a reply to hprj.
hprj:
If your BC is employer dependent then yes you have to inform AB and get permission to switch the employer. Until then you would not be eligible to work here. Otherwise, take it easy, come back and complete the formalities. Anmeldung and rest of the paper work is same in either of the cases.

Good luck and do update us.
Thanks for your response

Could you please let me know if the following process is right?

Go back to Munich, stay in a hotel or temp accommodation and do 'Anmeldung'
Then go to Foreigner's office in Munich and change company name in EU Blue Card
Then go to frankfurt (where my new company is), take permanent accommodation and do 'Anmeldung' again and join new company

Thanks

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/29/16 11:12 AM as a reply to Raga M V.
Yes, you can do that. Also you can directly go to Frankfurt before you start new employment and get their approval. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/29/16 1:36 PM as a reply to hprj.
hprj:
Yes, you can do that. Also you can directly go to Frankfurt before you start new employment and get their approval. 
Is it possible? Because I read somewhere in the forum that we should change employer in blue card only at the place of former company and not at the place of new company

I tried to contact both Munich and Frankfurt office but I got the response that they won't be able to help me out as I am not a registered resident in their city's limit

Thanks for your valuable inputs, I appreciate that
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/16 7:51 AM as a reply to Raga M V.
Hi team,

Yesterday was my appointment for BC change in karlsruhe, i submitted all documents,they asked me to wait for 8 to 12 weeks for complete background check . 
I want to know is this how the procedure goes,(when i checked in portal , they usually get on the same day ) . 
Am supposed to join the new company on or before august 15,2016. i dont have any other offers , am not sure if the company will permit me to join after august. Can i take a risk of getting the BC changed before august 15  or back to home town is the best option. 

Pls guide me,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/16 1:31 PM as a reply to Raga M V.
Hi,

if you already have a Blue Card and you just want to change the employer.. it is absolutely nonsense what they told you!!

Go there again and asked for the boss of the departement. If your new contract fulfills the requirements (minimum salary) for the Blue Card, there is no need to make the 'Arbeitsmarktcheck' again! The whole process should last 30 minutes.

Good luck

Detlef
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
7/25/16 6:16 PM as a reply to Raga M V.
Raga M V:
I am Blue card holder resided in munich and am serving notice period in presentCompany as i have  work from home option, i moved back to india and derigistered(anmeldung).Now i have got a job in another city in germany, which am wiling to go .
How long did you work in Munich? 

How much will you earn at your new job? 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3