Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
New Job
Answer
5/4/11 3:18 AM
For Indian MNC guys,
Can we resign our job from Germany and can join another company here? I want to know in general, someone did like that? if yes, what process they have followed?

PS: Yes, I know it depends upon our individual contract, but this is in general..

Note that visa is company dependent.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New Job
Answer
5/5/11 7:51 PM as a reply to Rocker z.
Hello,

I did the same at the end of 2007.
Take the new contract, send all the necessary document to the foreign office (Aemoticon, they will forward it to the Agentur für Arbeit for the new owrk permit and once you get it you can work for the new employer. The total time might take 2 weeks, call them to speed up thing. Don t resign before having obtained the new work permit, that will be my advice, independently of the notice period.

Hope this helps.

kind regards!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/6/11 2:01 AM as a reply to Rocker z.
Hi Baudouin66,

Thanks for the reply.
My situation is a bit complex. My current company is calling me back to India within a month and my new company joining date is on 1 Aug 2011.

I want to stamp my visa here.
What should be done now and what are the best options?

Thanks for the quick reply..!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/6/11 1:27 PM as a reply to Rocker z.
Hallo,

You may try to prolong your 1 month notice period with the current company, easily by 15-20 days more..stating your are sick or you need some more time to wind things up here.

Also try negotiating with the new company, if they can prepone you joining date best suitable to you.

Thanks

Vikaro
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/6/11 4:18 PM as a reply to Rocker z.
Thanks Vikron,

Can I apply for visa with new contract in next week. This is very early.. Is there any problem in this way..?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18