Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

ZAB degree equivalence needed if its in Anabin database ?

Hi, i am facing a  problem. i have done 'Bachelors in electronics engineering' and have got a job offer from germany in engineering domain. i have applied for the visa and have given the visa interview too. however the visa officer has asked me to submit the degree equivalence certificate. at first i submitted the pdf prints from  Anabin database that 'bachelor of engineering' in Pakistan is recognized. (along with print of my university status which is H+). however the visa office called me again saying that the anabin document mentions 'bachelor of engineering' where as my degree is 'bachelor of electronics engineering'!!! i would like to know what can i do to get past this step. 
since i will be applying for blue card as my salary is 45k EUR ( salary limit is ~38k EUR for engineering domain), do you think ill have to get comparability certificate from ZAB? and if yes can i use the blue card option as it says it will take 2 weeks as compared to 3-4 months. thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott