Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

about "scientists with special technical knowledge" for NE

Toggle
about "scientists with special technical knowledge" for NE

Dear friends,

Is there anyone who has experience of applying NE as a "scientists with special technical knowledge" according to the New Immi Law?

I called Auslandersamt to ask the procedure, and was told there're too many scientists....:-(
should I write a letter to bring this question?
how difficult it will be to get NE of this category? and how long it takes?

Thanks and regards !
0 (0 Votes)

Re: about "scientists with special technical knowledge" for NE
Answer
10/13/05 7:43 PM as a reply to Jian Wang.
don't know where are you and why do you want NE.
AE is enough. Why NE?

Do you have job in De anyway?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/05 11:27 PM as a reply to Jian Wang.
hi wjainagn,

I think you are a highly-qualified scientist and intend to work or working in Germany. If this is the case, please read following topic in the forum:
http://trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/got_ne_under_leading_scientist_category

In this topic you will see that Rajesh, another ex-GCler, has received his NE (Niederlassungserlaubnis - unlimited residence permit) according to AufenthG (Aufenthaltsgesetz - Residence Law), clause 19 (unlimited residence permit for highly-qualified people):
http://aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#19

Technically speaking, the answer you get from Alien Office (Ausländeramt) sounds weird, because people having the right to apply for an NE-clause 19 are very few in Germany.

Regards,
Klenze17
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/14/05 5:45 PM as a reply to Jian Wang.
hi,

I am working as a R&D System Engineer in Baden-Wutt. thanks for the link, I think it helps. only I'm not in the academic area.

With 2 masters and my PhD degree, I think I fit the first category as a Scientist with special technical knowledge. How should I start? should I ask my boss to ring Auslandersamt or should I directly write a letter? any other things I should pay special attention?

btw, does this require language skill, I'm still learning German.

thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18